Data minig light will follow the soldered sensei way to misc?

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

81 members have voted

1. 1. will the data mining light becomes a misc

• yes
    • no

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree

P.s. I am 15, but I result more mature than this guy... not starting a flame.

i think we made it clear with you.you think sfm is a 3d modeling program.

if i knew all along you are a pecil pusher fanboy. i wouldn't bother.

@ choco i offer high on hats tooif i like them when i get an ok i check the history of the item if its dupe, my offer gets retracted.i prefer ugly hats sill hats cat hats fish hats poop hats over duped hats.

@ choco i offer high on hats tooif i like them when i get an ok i check the history of the item if its dupe, my offer gets retracted.i prefer ugly hats sill hats cat hats fish hats poop hats over duped hats.

& you prefer the data mining light... Just shows what your preferences are like, eh?

If you're really an adult, start acting like one and accept the fact that you are WRONG. Or if you really think you aren't, how about some proof yourself now? Seems like you've been completely avoiding providing visual proof this entire time, lol.

EDIT: TF2 just updated, Data Mining Light is NOT a misc.

I rest my case.

then show us the damn picture since you know so much!!! :u

Then we'll believe you. 

You're just ignoring all of my posts

then show us the damn picture since you know so much!!! :u

Then we'll believe you.

You're just ignoring all of my posts

What he said

I think you know that you are wrong

Just afraid to lose face value if you apologize

Number 1 : Put your poor son up for adoption. Also if he does know that bodygroups and the default hard hat (robo) that both tin and data mining share as a model" at the age of 5 he is smarter than Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstien and Isaac Newton combined.

Number 2 : Your "arguments is rekt", "get a life" you "buttheart" "7 year-old".

Number 3 : There was an update today, I don't see the light becoming a misc, maybe it was hidden somewhere in secret code, no one knows.

Number 4 : I would gladly pay 18 buds for choccies burning belt, than above 5 buds for your "ugly hats sill hats cat hats fish hats poop hats over duped hats." even though you successfully composed a statement that rhymes! Good job!

Number 5 : LOCK PLEASE MODS!

And FFS, your Data Mining Light WILL NOT become misc unless ValvE fucks up.

Did slapping you not work? Alright that's it, I'm getting the nipple clamps and the car battery.

Archived