Derping it up, all day erryday

Aria Heavy-Hand

So now I'm in some sort of dilemma. I sold my backpack recently, "hey I'll get some Pyro stuff, it'll be fun, I'll get gud m8". So of course, I did.

On top of that, I also wanted to get some Medic stuff, and y'know, it'd be all fine and dandy. Those are two classes I enjoy and want to get good at. Herein lies the problem. One of my friends pressured me into quickselling the item that was SUPPOSED to be my Strange Vaccinator. (Seriously, he added the guy without telling me and was like 'quick givit' and I was like 'shit') Which, it still was, BUT since I quicksold it, I had to add a couple other items to the deal, effectively ruining my chances of getting what I want. So, here's the deal. I'm considering selling my S. Degreaser to get the stuff for Medic that I need, but then I'll be Degreaser-less (at least in terms of strange variants... well, no, I won't have any Degreasers really), which would make me sad when I play Pyro. So, I just wanted to get the opinion of some people I could ask real quick, and probably get sarcastic and/or terrible answers from. Please, tell me what you would do in this scenario. K, thx.

Archived