What is this?

DiamondHavoc.

Never tell your password to anyone.

Blueprint: Hey

DiamondHavoc: hi

Blueprint: :)

DiamondHavoc: what

DiamondHavoc: what do you need

Blueprint: Well I added you for a reason and I'll tell what. I'm a game developer and coder from Belgium, I'm 24 years old and I'm currently working alone on a business management game which needs beta testers before the game is put to Steam Greenlight, your job would be to play the game for about five minutes and tell what you think, if you're interested, say me. :>

DiamondHavoc: what happens if I do

Blueprint: If you do it, you help me when you tell what you think about the game's layout and how it basically works. You get moderator status for the future forums once I get money to fund it

Blueprint: You may get the game when it comes on Steam if I have the right to give it like that.

DiamondHavoc: why did you pick moi to do it

Blueprint: You? I found you through Steam. I can't know who's a helpful guy and who's not, I choose randomly

DiamondHavoc: how do I access the game then

Blueprint: Well are you interested about the game at all?

DiamondHavoc: what is the game

Blueprint: It's a business management game, you start off naming and doing your own company, airline, estate company, fast food company, many more. You hire more workers, pay wage for them, there are random events which may have good or bad consequences once your company grows bigger. It's kinda like game dev tycoon in Steam but a bit more complex than that.

DiamondHavoc: have you made it yet?

Archived