Really... this got accepted? Is this how we price here?

Hipsta Jayzus

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/540ecd7cb88d884c6a8b48dd

A SINGLE trade as proof and the "price" is the pure buyout of the hat? Anyone can make up a buyout.

I just bought a Antifreeze Bolted Cage for ~4

A disco Birdcage for 1.2

A searing for ~1.6

But this GE one gets bumped to 3 buds because of a single trader's buyout on the hat he traded for? C'mon, there has to be better standards than this....

/rant

It's 1:2. The other hasn't moved since January.

One sale is enough if either 3 months pass or the owner states they are keeping the item.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/540ecd7cb88d884c6a8b48dd

A SINGLE trade as proof and the "price" is the pure buyout of the hat? Anyone can make up a buyout.

I just bought a Antifreeze Bolted Cage for ~4

A disco Birdcage for 1.2

A searing for ~1.6

But this GE one gets bumped to 3 buds because of a single trader's buyout on the hat he traded for? C'mon, there has to be better standards than this....

/rant

welcome to bp.tf

it's a classic

Umm. I don't understand the issue. Literally only usable trade in many many months. We give flat prices using a single link all the time for rare hats like that.

It got priced by the buyout of 3 buds because the hat it sold for itself is (currently) 3-4 buds but you can't use a value higher than the b/o of the trade.

You wanna talk about whats bullshit? I can't believe I have to press a button if I want a receipt at my bank ATM.

You wanna talk about whats bullshit? I can't believe I have to press a button if I want a receipt at my bank ATM.

You also have to consider the people who don't want a receipt when they use ATMs and their reaction to an unasked for slip of paper.

You also have to consider the people who don't want a receipt when they use ATMs and their reaction to an unasked for slip of paper.

working in a shop, people have been genuinely angry that i offered them their receipt and also genuinely angry that i didn't give them a receipt for a very small transaction. receipts are apparently a very divisive and touchy issue.

Archived