What is the most expensive scam/phish that you know has happened?

face

I'm just curious to know if traders of god-tiers have also fallen prey to the scums sometime. If you know any such scam/phish please elaborate on the story.

Didn't someone scam a Burning KE?

There was also that burning TC "incident"

Some well known trader (pretty clean not many shady trades...etc) really wanted a burning TC and the only available was one from a marked scammer which he bought and then got banned very soon after. (Last trade he was just like GG no re)

Im not to familiar with that incident someone feel free to correct me :)

There was also that burning TC "incident"

Some well known trader (pretty clean not many shady trades...etc) really wanted a burning TC and the only available was one from a marked scammer which he bought and then got banned very soon after. (Last trade he was just like GG no re)

Im not to familiar with that incident someone feel free to correct me :)

Rawz bought it for 85 pure (I think)

There was a scam a while back for a cauldron bubbles TC. That was the first major one i experienced but ive see all the other ones everyone has said.

Dont know of any, but I was on a server when a guy was sharked out a good unusual. I felt bad and gave him 2 keys. 

he got "sharked"

the only person who got sharked here is you

Scammer's posts are deleted, so I'll never know.

needless to say the guy offered lots of paypal and got the unboxer to go first. Never delivered the money in return. It was that simple. The guy that scammed the K.E. proceeded to brag about it everywhere he could find.

Archived