Uncraftable collector's prof. killstreak weapon?

ǝƃop

Saw someone with a Strange Collector's Professional Killstreak, untradable, uncraftable Phlog, anyone know how it can be uncraftable? I assume the untradable is from using an achievement weapon to make the killstreak kit; but I have no idea how it can be uncraftable.

Don't like your own posts.

no u

bought it form the store

you can't buy collectors off the store.

Using an untradable weapon in the kit.

he states he already understood how it was untradable.

Saw someone with a Strange Collector's Professional Killstreak, untradable, uncraftable Phlog, anyone know how it can be uncraftable? I assume the untradable is from using an achievement weapon to make the killstreak kit; but I have no idea how it can be uncraftable.

Now heres my response: I doubt that it actually exists. I'm pretty sure there is no possible way to get an uncraftable collectors.

I'm pretty sure uncraft can go in collector's and other recipes. Going to test it now.

Edit: They can't. No idea how he got it, maybe it was a glitch on your side? My friend used to see some tradable Black Roses when they are untrade, might be similar bug.

I'm pretty sure uncraft can go in collector's and other recipes. Going to test it now.

Edit: They can't. No idea how he got it, maybe it was a glitch on your side? My friend used to see some tradable Black Roses when they are untrade, might be similar bug.

Alright, that's weird then. Thanks for your help though!

Also question about uncrafts: Can I use uncraftable killstreak weapon in fabricators?

I can't use uncraft weapons inside Prof Specs Chem sets so I doubt you can use them in KS fabs. You might be able to though, swear I saw one show up once.

Edit: No you can't, tested with my Uncraft KS Huo-Long (don't ask why I made it).

If you craft a collectors weapon with uncraftables, it will be uncraftable itself

isn't it like that?

You can't craft Collector's Uncraftables. Uncraftable items aren't usable in Chem Sets

Archived