EOTL being rendered. hype

seenee

EOTL being rendered.

http://jmcvee.tumblr.com/

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/2fejpn/end_of_the_line_is_currently_being_rendered/

http://puu.sh/bkhTF/f82fc9e4ef.jpg

Thanks to /u/Flurry.

I NEED A HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?

Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?Hype?

From my understanding, does rendering mean it is being uploaded in some way? Im not really sure on the technical terms.

Rendering is like the very final post-production stage of a CGI development :3

I am so poot for mr groot. His new weapons may shoot. 

I'm excited to see what types of weapons we'll get, specially for demo.

Some juicy info from my end, as a particle editor, there are some unused particles in the rockettrail.pcf that are related to "tranquilizergun." Not sure what this means, just reporting it.

All I care about is Soldier and Engineer so new Soldier and Engineer weapons would be cool!

I already have a primary and secondary for soldier I know I will always use but I want a good melee for him

And for engineer I have a definite primary and melee but need a good secondary. I hate all of engineers secondaries besides wrangler but it doesn't work well with gunslinger :/

Please give the Engie a Cowboy pistol.

-50% ammo

-20% shooting speed

10+ damage

15+ metal for each successful hit

I actually could care less on stats. I just want a cowboy pistol!

Please give the Engie a Cowboy pistol.

-50% ammo

-20% shooting speed

10+ damage

15+ metal for each successful hit

I actually could care less on stats. I just want a cowboy pistol!

How about he gets a cowboy pistol that actually hits the target when you aim? :D because the current pistols shot goes all over the place when you long range shoot with it

How about he gets a cowboy pistol that actually hits the target when you aim? :D because the current pistols shot goes all over the place when you long range shoot with it

They USED to have perfect aim. The pistols, I mean. It made them completely broken over long distances, so they actually ADDED IN the bullet spread :3

They USED to have perfect aim. The pistols, I mean. It made them completely broken over long distances, so they actually ADDED IN the bullet spread :3

Why :(

Pic hate all of engineers secondaries because they suck. I actually rather have an option right now that you have no items in that slot so I can use the scroll to quickly switch between gunslinger and shotgun instead of clicking numbers to switch weapons.

From my understanding, does rendering mean it is being uploaded in some way? Im not really sure on the technical terms.

Rendering is when you bake the animation so everything looks smooth and crisp. That's why he was saying it was taking a toll on his computer.

Real cartoon 3D movies can take over 6 months to render depending on the length of the film.

Pic hate all of engineers secondaries because they suck. I actually rather have an option right now that you have no items in that slot so I can use the scroll to quickly switch between gunslinger and shotgun instead of clicking numbers to switch weapons.

Hit Q? Or whichever button it is that switches to last used weapon. Cut out the middleman.

You can mouse wheel through your weapons.

Hit Q? Or whichever button it is that switches to last used weapon. Cut out the middleman.

That actually exists? I thought Q just changes the weapon for you like scroll...lol! But still all of engineers secondaries are shit to me when I use gunslinger

That actually exists? I thought Q just changes the weapon for you like scroll...lol! But still all of engineers secondaries are shit to me when I use gunslinger

Pistol actually goes great with the Gunslinger since you can support your mini-sentry with your pistol.

I know how you feel about the pistol. I too cannot use it for shit, but when you learn how to use it, you can mow down the enemy's health very quickly.

Pistol actually goes great with the Gunslinger since you can support your mini-sentry with your pistol.

I know how you feel about the pistol. I too cannot use it for shit, but when you learn how to use it, you can mow down the enemy's health very quickly.

The pistol is frustrating to use sometimes, but it can be useful. Typically, i use my gunslinger to throw down a mini, then i retreat for metal with my pistol. When i get near my sentry, i throw on my frontier. This solves range problems pretty well. Once I have crits, I can use shotty full time, but if i run out of ammo, sometime sill swap pistol to finish the job.

Or just punch them. That works too.

But still all of engineers secondaries are shit to me when I use gunslinger

A wrangled mini-sentry is Gods punishment for our sins (at least in competetive)

I use the Justice, Pistol & Gunslinger. I usually use the Pistol over the Justice until I have Revenge Crits because the DPS is simply incredible at close range.

Also use a Gunslinger script to save two seconds and easily rack up Revenge Crits.

The pistol is frustrating to use sometimes, but it can be useful. Typically, i use my gunslinger to throw down a mini, then i retreat for metal with my pistol. When i get near my sentry, i throw on my frontier. This solves range problems pretty well. Once I have crits, I can use shotty full time, but if i run out of ammo, sometime sill swap pistol to finish the job.

Or just punch them. That works too.

I use shotgun over frontier justice. I find I do better with shotgun than frontier justice since I can kill enemies on my own even if I don't have a mini sentry out.

I use shotgun over frontier justice. I find I do better with shotgun than frontier justice since I can kill enemies on my own even if I don't have a mini sentry out.

Im kinda 50/50. I feel like my aim with the stock shotty is better, but I love the krits. Also, it seems that my shotty does more damage? NEver proven but I CAN FEEL IT. If there was an australium shotgun, id probably use it more.

Ive got:

Specialized Aussie Frontier

Specialized Vintage Luger

Specialized Strange Gunslinger

*Sparkle Sparkle*

Im kinda 50/50. I feel like my aim with the stock shotty is better, but I love the krits. Also, it seems that my shotty does more damage? NEver proven but I CAN FEEL IT. If there was an australium shotgun, id probably use it more.

Ive got:

Specialized Aussie Frontier

Specialized Vintage Luger

Specialized Strange Gunslinger

*Sparkle Sparkle*

No professional?

Archived