Why do you trade?

Hugeisno1

First reason, to get items for myself and for friends in tf2; I change my mind a lot in regards to miscs, so I trade pretty often, and since many of my steam friends have no real knowledge in trading, I trade on their behalf. Which leads to my second reason; trading keeps me busy. I don't have much going on in my life atm, so trading has become part of my daily routine, and I'm glad it helps me be preoccupied for a bit; it's not a lot, but it does help me a bit.

It's a pleasure being a Middleman. It's just trading pure and simple.

Most trading is just busy work. Looking through long lists of trades to find that one sweet deal. Then refreshing the page and looking again. Bargaining across the language barriers trying to make yourself understood. 

Even though it's just busy work it's still fun. Not the fun like actually playing the game. More like fun as in " I can sit here for 6 hours without noticing the time or feeling bored"

Because it's satisfying to see my backpack go from nothing, to a couple of weapons, then maybe a hat or two, too some keys, the - Well, you get the point, it's a challenging thing and it's fun to see my progress to one day have every single hat in the game and become the ultimate overlord of TF2.

Starting trading because it was new exciting, and not sure, but I'm pretty sure trading has killed playing TF2 for me, because it isn't a game anymore, it's a business.

My goal is to collect

Collector's Items

Madame Dixies

THose are the items I want to collect, and is the sole reason I'm trading

Archived