Paypal trading requirement by traders

ThePug

Anyone find it ridiculous how some traders require people to have an insane amount of hours like 1000+ on tf2 to be eligible to do a cash trade with them? Basically I need 41+ days played on this game wtf? I understand it's a precautionary to prevent scammers and what not but that is an absurd requirement imo.

I rely more on gameplay hours across multiple games, mostly non-F2P games, inventory value, time spent trading, # friends, steam level, acct creation date.

People that rely on just tf2 hours are more likely to be scammed by people that make shell accounts.

I have high expectations.

Its better to be as safe as you can be when selling. They will always go first. 

Traders that buy from me have to meet this: 

Steam level 10+

Steam account age: 1 year+

TF2 or Dota hours 500+ (1000+ if they dont have 10 games.) 

20+ games. (With 8+ hours in each)

Tf2 backpack value 200+$ 

20+ steam friends 

SOP rep thread created  (Shows how serious they are about cash trades)

15+ pages of tf2 outpost trades

No community bans

No recent backpack value jumps or large amounts of cash trades

When cash amounts are over 30$ 

More of everything

Rep dating back over 3 months

Cash trades of over or several around the same amount as the one he is proposing

Several pages of rep depending on how much we are trading

Other stuff 

Friendly. Aren't rushing. 

Correct use of the english language.

I do trade with first time cash traders but don't sell over a buds worth.

(The more in certain areas; the less they need in other.)

So what if ppl have high expectations, I've refused to sell to ppl who aren't verified, even though they have an awesome looking account/bp value. Every trader is different in terms of requirements, if you don't like someone's requirements, don't trade with them and find someone else, pretty simple.

The only people that can buy in the amounts that I sell and are legitimate have massive numbers of hours in multiple games and massive numbers of games and have been buying keys/buds for a long time.

I agree with Nieroda 100%. I've only done 1 Paypal trade ever, and it terrified me.

Sure, if you trade with sketchy ppl. That's why you always take less money, and trade with someone who is highly repped, instead of trading with some sketchy person and making $1 more .

Sure, if you trade with sketchy ppl. That's why you always take less money, and trade with someone who is highly repped, instead of trading with some sketchy person and making $1 more .

But $1 is $1. 

I agree with Nieroda 100%. I've only done 1 Paypal trade ever, and it terrified me.

You shouldn't be terrified. It's a calm experience. Helps if you read guides. 

And play everything safe. 

Trade with only reputable users.

Well known traders, traders with high bp value. tons of rep, current/past admins/moderators, etc

You shouldn't be terrified. It's a calm experience. Helps if you read guides. 

And play everything safe. 

Trade with only reputable users.

Well known traders, traders with high bp value. tons of rep, current/past admins/moderators, etc

Well yeah, I did that. It still had me on my toes though.

Archived