What do you like in a trade server?

JayTuut

I will HOPEFULLY be making my own trade server, what do you like in a trade server?

Like in plugins, already got instaspawn...... What else?

Maybe it's just me but I feel that the majority of people here don't get on trade servers anymore

eh still alot of people do 

Tags that can be added before your name and color changing names.

In this one server I'd always go to, I would do this to freak people out.

1. Change my name to "has unboxed" but only do it after a big trade and right before I press J in-game so other people won't notice my name being changed.

2. Turn my name to the unusual purple color.

3. Put the tag Lionheart before my name

4. Type in the names of high tier hats like this. "Unusual Team Captian" "Unusual Brotherhood of Arms" "Unusual Virtual Viewfinder"

5. Sit back, relax and watch everybody freak out when they see me "unbox" 3 high tier unusual hats in a row.

xD

A TRADE SERVER THAT DOESNT HAVE 10 YEAR OLDS HAVING FIGHTS ABOUT WHO HAS THE BETTER STRANGE PAINTRAIN.

also not UT.

ut? wat

A TRADE SERVER THAT DOESNT HAVE 10 YEAR OLDS HAVING FIGHTS ABOUT WHO HAS THE BETTER STRANGE PAINTRAIN.

also not UT.

ut? wat

One where I am a moderator/admin and none of them are banned for sharking.

Colour names would be nice

AFK kicks

CAPS correct (if someone speaks in caps it converts to lower-case)

A small file-size custom map. For some people downloading big maps is just horrible.

A timer for speaking. Like you can only enter your advertisements once every 15 seconds.

Tags that can be added before your name and color changing names.

In this one server I'd always go to, I would do this to freak people out.

1. Change my name to "has unboxed" but only do it after a big trade and right before I press J in-game so other people won't notice my name being changed.

2. Turn my name to the unusual purple color.

3. Put the tag Lionheart before my name

4. Type in the names of high tier hats like this. "Unusual Team Captian" "Unusual Brotherhood of Arms" "Unusual Virtual Viewfinder"

5. Sit back, relax and watch everybody freak out when they see me "unbox" 3 high tier unusual hats in a row.

xD

There's actually a plugin that allows you to fake an unbox.

I'd like to see a reward system for being on the server.

5 Minutes on the server = 1 point.

And with X amount of points you can buy things like Noclip, coloured names, colouredd text etc.

You'd need a AFK system for this to properly work :)

Also, take in admins/mods that aren't dicks.

I'm a lot on trade servers, so if you want a nice admin feel free to add me :>

Dead. I frequent many trade servers, and feel like I prefer those with bigger maps, as well as fun things so do while advertising. For example one Mann Co. Trading server has a portal test chamber which I found really interesting. Secondly, there must be a way to kick or mute Micspammers/Trolls/Poor Peasants/AFK Ppl BUT IT MUST NOT BE ABUSED! Thirdly you should have some trusted admin buddies to keep the server under control. Introduce these and other things such as activities, giveaways, mass spy crabs and be nice and forgiving, and your server will prosper.

GOOD LUCK!  :D 

I love trade servers because idiots there follow bp.tf price even on outdated 3rd gens and you can get a good deal.

A server with stupid traders on it who have unboxed a lucky unusual / dropped a lucky aussie that accept 3rd gens as full price.

I'd like to see a reward system for being on the server.

5 Minutes on the server = 1 point.

And with X amount of points you can buy things like Noclip, coloured names, colouredd text etc.

You'd need a AFK system for this to properly work :)

Also, take in admins/mods that aren't dicks.

I'm a lot on trade servers, so if you want a nice admin feel free to add me :>

Allow random people to buy noclip? lol

It's always fun in trade servers. Yesterday I was playing Rock, Papper, Scissors with one guy. xD And before that our whole team was doing Conga. :D 

But I like the fast respawn thing as you mentioned, though I haven't been in a trade server in half an year if you exclude yesterday.

Archived