puddingkip

So, I've got this idea, and want to know what you think. When suggesting a new item, you don't only look for sellers, but you also look for buyers (if you're making a good, complete suggestion). Therefore I suggest adding a button, on the same spot as the "search tf2outpost" and "search bazaar", to add a function to search buyers. It's quite easy to code I guess (well not for me, I suck at computers and stuff, but for brad it should be). It's really just a minor addition and mostly solves my own laziness. Now I know it's really not that much time to search manually, but neither is searching sellers. It just would give making suggestions a bit more ease.

Thoughts are very welcome

Not a bad idea, but it's not very hard to do it yourself. And wouldn't really work on unusauls :P

Not a bad idea, but it's not very hard to do it yourself. And wouldn't really work on unusauls :P

well, the search sellers isn't extremely hard to do either. it's just convenience. 

well especially on my bill's suggestion, people always say "all are quickbuyers" and refuse the fact to put buyers, maybe only put reasonable buyers ? dunno

I like it. :D Nice one kippy!

I liked it too. I want to be more of a rep whore than baloo. I've got a long way to go

I liked it too. I want to be more of a rep whore than baloo. I've got a long way to go

We both have a common goal eh?

. Shall we maje a pact to just like each others comments so it looks less pathetic than liking yourself all the time? this way we could beat baloo together. Myahahahahahahha

. Shall we maje a pact to just like each others comments so it looks less pathetic than liking yourself all the time? this way we could beat baloo together. Myahahahahahahha

I ment on the contributors list :P

Tsssskkkk. a true rep whore whores wherever he can. Forums, steamrep, profile comments. Get rep everywhere.

Order of proof should go:

1. Completed Trades (ie. a buyer and a seller have agreed on a price and the items were exchanged)

2. Open Buyer Trades above current range for the Item

3. Open Seller Trades below current range for the item (Quicksells ignored. Anything that sells faster than 1 day for low end and 1 week for high end items)

4. Reasonable Offers on Open Seller trades

5. Reasonable Offers to Sell on Open Buyer trades

6. Long Term unsold items.

Unusuals might get slightly different consideration but that's how I rank people's proof. Key quicksell from my POV is anything that goes in less than 5 minutes in the going market.

@sloc

unusuals

1. sold pure

2. sold unusual

3. lower buyout

4. higher pure offer

5. higher unusual offer

6. good offers

Thank you MC22. I tend to dislike even voting on too many unsusuals because of light proof. That was about the order i was thinking but I didn't want to post a confusingly long post. Your list matches pretty well with mine in the context of unusuals.

Archived