Gimme motivation nao :(

eggbot

Explain moar

1. Trade regular hats and weapons

2. Always look for overpay in hats.

3. Dont go for pures.

4. Time is not important. Its not a race. Take ur time and get the most u can.

What is the price of the car? And I am sure it would've took less time to make the money to buy the car with a job.

I paid 6 k 

Blue book has it at 10 k 

2002 jeep wrangler x 

6 cyn 4.0 L 5 spd 

With a min wage job and daily expenses. It would have taken the same or longer. Took me a bit less than a year

I paid 6 k 

Blue book has it at 10 k 

2002 jeep wrangler x 

6 cyn 4.0 L 5 spd 

With a min wage job and daily expenses. It would have taken the same or longer. Took me a bit less than a year

If you put in that much effort into unusual as you do in school, you would've/would be able to get into Harvard. And from there, your life will only go uphill.

If you put in that much effort into unusual as you do in school, you would've/would be able to get into Harvard. And from there, your life will only go uphill.

There are a lot of worldly successful people who sucked at school. Also, the amount of people with a great education and grades who get jobs has fallen. Alot.

• Administrators

Wow, way to judge a gamer, basically you are trying to say....Those who spends time on game, they must suck at education. Just because someone likes trading and gaming does not mean "they suck at school" Did Einstein play games? No, but he had problems with his education life. Look it up.  

-snip-

I am not sure why you are that much against traders/gamers. If you don't like trading, so be it. Many people loves trading and few people doesn't, so move on. 

Many people have bought in real life stuff through games like Tf2, CS:GO, Dota2 another example is this. We are gamers, we love spending time on games and shit. You don't seem to have passion for games, thus all these words coming out from you. If you can't fit into a gaming community, find a better community that you have passion for. We love gaming, thats our passion and hobby. 

Some people like going on adventures, some people like going on tours, some people like spending full time with their family, some people love crafting arts, some people love gaming. Everyone have different hobbies. If you can't fit in a community that doesn't suite you, find a community that is made for you ^_^

EDIT : I myself am a writer and gamer now putting in my another passion which is programming but I don't go bash on other communities and tell them its not the right thing to do.

There are a lot of worldly successful people who sucked at school. Also, the amount of people with a great education and grades who get jobs has fallen. Alot.

There are a lot of worldly successful people who sucked at school but they already were already super intelligent. I know for sure no one on here are like them. Best thing to do is to stick with school. A lot of people have fallen but that's with everything in the world. And the ratio of the amount that have succeeded and failed after going to a great school is great. And the people who have fallen stopped studying after they got into a great college and went into partying everyday.

Wow, way to judge a gamer, basically you are trying to say....Those who spends time on game, they must suck at education. Just because someone likes trading and gaming does not mean "they suck at school" Did Einstein play games? No, but he had problems with his education life. Look it up.

I never said they suck. Look at what I wrote. I said if that guy spent the time in school instead of trading he could've gotten into Harvard.

That's Einstein. You can't base your whole argument off of 1 person who was 1 of a kind. Yes there we're more but they were a few and none of them wasted their time in videogames and spent their time doing something useful

I am not sure why you are that much against traders/gamers. If you don't like trading, so be it. Many people loves trading and few people doesn't, so move on. 

Many people have bought in real life stuff through games like Tf2, CS:GO, Dota2 another example is this. We are gamers, we love spending time on games and shit. You don't seem to have passion for games, thus all these words coming out from you. If you can't fit into a gaming community, find a better community that you have passion for. We love gaming, thats our passion and hobby. 

Some people like going on adventures, some people like going on tours, some people like spending full time with their family, some people love crafting arts, some people love gaming. Everyone have different hobbies. If you can't fit in a community that doesn't suite you, find a community that is made for you ^_^

EDIT : I myself am a writer and gamer now putting in my another passion which is programming but I don't go bash on other communities and tell them its not the right thing to do.

Because someone has different opinions than you doesn't mean that you can tell them to leave the community. If you can't handle my opinions on this matter than how about you leave the community. And how am I bashing on people? I am saying that looks of the unusual is a priority over resell value.

• Administrators

I never said they suck. Look at what I wrote. I said if that guy spent the time in school instead of trading he could've gotten into Harvard.
That's Einstein. You can't base your whole argument off of 1 person who was 1 of a kind. Yes there we're more but they were a few and none of them wasted their time in videogames and spent their time doing something useful

You don't know how we spend time on studies and school :P You are basically judging a community from cover of the book. Never judge a book from the outside.  I will quote myself here again...

Because someone has different opinions than you doesn't mean that you can tell them to leave the community. If you can't handle my opinions on this matter than how about you leave the community. And how am I bashing on people? I am saying that looks of the unusual is a priority over resell value.

Um...How are you bashing? You are judging a gaming community by cover of the book. Saying, they can't do anything in their life, they can't be successful in life because  they spend time gaming. Thats bashing here. Thats actually bashing and insulting gamers.  :wacko:

There are lots of people who loves gaming yet they are very much successful in their life. Gabe Newell himself is a gamer and very much successful in life. Just because someone put his passion in gaming community does not mean they will be unsuccessful.  They just don't come here and shout out their educational life here. Its a gaming community not a school/college related community.  :ph34r:

Like I have said, it is pretty clear gaming most likely isn't  your passion and something that you like to spend time on. If thats the case, move on man. Find something that you love. I myself have moved from communities to communities and places to places to find out what I really love, and finally found that I love gaming, writing and programming. Look at it how you want but you are clearly judging a book by its cover here. You don't know what we do in life and how our educational life is.  :P

Tried my very best not to sound harsh, if I do my apologies. Just sharing input here, I don't find it pleasing when a person judges someone by their passion and compares it with education. x_x

No hard feelings man.  :wub:   :ph34r:

• Administrators

I love how my thread started a flame war

Don't see flame war here, just debates xD

Like Liddo have said, sell your 3rd gen unusual and start over from there :P

A 10 year old shouldn't be playing this game to begin with.

What do you expect when you have a cartoon-style game that's free to play?

0573558ffa87528588c7db438466f12f6ed5564d

You don't know me. Or what I do in real life. Don't try and judge me. 

There is no effort on my part in trading. I don't waste my time and each trade only take up 10 seconds of my time. I spend my time doing other things that I want to do, watching tv/movies, studying, work. I dont even need to be home to accept a trade. 

For your information, I'm a pre med student, who is working on microbiology in the stem program. I'm not doing poorly in school and getting As in my classes. 

I never had any interest into getting into a large 4 yr university. I was a student in high school who had a 3.7 gpa and went into community college, first, because they are great. I'm happy that I will be a csun graduate and know that I dont need the "best" schools to lead an enjoyable life. 

You don't know me. Or what I do in real life. Don't try and judge me.

There is no effort on my part in trading. I don't waste my time and each trade only take up 10 seconds of my time. I spend my time doing other things that I want to do, watching tv/movies, studying, work. I dont even need to be home to accept a trade.

For your information, I'm a pre med student, who is working on microbiology in the stem program. I'm not doing poorly in school and getting As in my classes.

I never had any interest into getting into a large 4 yr university. I was a student in high school who had a 3.7 gpa and went into community college, first, because they are great. I'm happy that I will be a csun graduate and know that I dont need the "best" schools to lead an enjoyable life.

Look at my posts before you judge. I bet you have just read 1 post of my posts and made conclusions from there. You made $6,000 out of unusual trading so you definetly put effort in that. I hate when people BS and say they didn't put any effort into it. And all I am saying is if he put that much effort into unusual trading as he did in school he could've gotten into Harvard. And if you got 3.7 GPA, why did you go to community college?

Look at my posts before you judge. I bet you have just read 1 post of my posts and made conclusions from there. You made $6,000 out of unusual trading so you definetly put effort in that. I hate when people BS and say they didn't put any effort into it. And all I am saying is if he put that much effort into unusual trading as he did in school he could've gotten into Harvard. And if you got 3.7 GPA, why did you go to community college?

Because california has the best community college system. And you don't need to go somewhere fancy for getting your GE completed. 

And this has been seriously derailed. I'm not going to continue talking about my life and dealing with someone who thinks of trading as a joke and looks down on traders who care about profit. 

I'm just pointing out the OP honestly only cares about profit and doesnt like the pixels he has. So, your advice of keep the hat, is going to fall on deaf ears because he doesnt like it. 

This thread is about Motivation to trade. Not about Liddo and his trading. Leave him alone.

Lately , my bp value has been going downhill
From a nice 3 buds first gen im now stuck with 2 buds 3 third gen
Im considering quitting trading  :(
Sm1 gimme motivation

when I was like that, if I stopped trading (which I had considered) I wouldn't be where I am.

I'm not the greatest trader, I haven't made enough to buy a car like Liddo in under a year, but In about 1.5 years I made 180~ buds+ and have cashed out close to 1.5k by now. There's nothing else I'm really able to do at my age to make more than a few bucks here or there, so having money that I could spend makes it worthwhile.

Trading doesn't take too much effort at all tbh

Archived