That ONE hat/weapon that will never leave your inventory.

BlaqkAudio

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my Miami nights conquistador it was my dream unusual when I was a nub so i bought it probably payed to much but I wouldn't trade it away

I think it's the Little Bear with craft #616. This number is kinda signature of my brother (cousin actually), and his temper nearly like heavy's, so it's fits perfectly.

My strange big earner with Pyros killed. 

My friend was like "lol that strange of yours is crap sell it off fast in fact quicksell it just to get it out of my sight rofl" 

So I started keeping it as my signature weapon. 

Edit: And my Team Spirit Gibus. 

Both my Reindoonicorn and Caffeine Cooler will not leave my BP.

As for weps... my uncraft Black Box and my level 52 vintages will stay with me. so will my team shine backburner and my gibus

My #182 Objector with a blink-182 decal. Better than any unusual and only costed me 2 ref including the decal.

I fucking love that, dude. haha. Genius idea

The ghastlieriest gibus I traded for 3 years back. I've had it for far too long.

But of course, everything will leave for a price. besides that gibus, since I'd sell them one of my others.

Strange shotgun, lt bites and like hornblower. Never ever! I will ever sell any of them!

Strange shotgun was my first strange and first item I got from an unbox,

My #182 Objector with a blink-182 decal. Better than any unusual and only costed me 2 ref including the decal.

sell to Zcrab for 182 buds

my uncraft defiant spartan that I bought, named, and over 2 years ago

sell to Zcrab for 182 buds

my uncraft defiant spartan that I bought, named, and over 2 years ago

He tried and failed, got my #182 danger tho.

There's a couple things that I 100% will never give up on.

As far as Weapons go, one thing I hold near and dear to my heart is my Strange Spec KS Degreaser, named "The Power of Love" Harvest Kills only. I love that thing to death and do not prepare to give it up any time soon.

As far as Cosmetics go, after doing some trading around, I got what I consider to be my dream Effect along with Level 92 (I have a thing for Level 92 cos.) The hat in question is a Cloud 9 Plumbers Pipe. I hope soon I can start trading that around, and slowly work my way up. But for right now, unless I can get a stellar offer, I'm never giving that up.

Archived