Pinned threads merge/remove/fix?

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Perhaps should be posted in the suggestion thingy, but I believe polar mentioned he really dislike all the pinned threads. So why not remove some older one's and merge some.

17 pinned threads.

My suggestion/advice -

• Guidelines/Howto make a suggestion/Howto use bp.tf/Inventory (suggestion)
  • Cooldown Earbuds/Cooldown Keys
  • Craft hats -unpin/remove
  • Change forum name - unpin/remove
  • Rep farmers/ban request
  • Unusual price guide/Mini suggestion 
  • Dota2 guide/D2L guide
  • Script tf2op
  • Unusual request/Non-unusual request/Report a sale 

7 pinned threads.

Merge threads by making post #1 about 1 rule/guide #2 other stuff etc.

If it's not possible to merge, then a mod can just quote & create a new one. (link the old one if needed)

I don't even know why my "How to Change your Forum Name" thread was pinned. Maybe because of the abundance of users not knowing how to change their name?

I'm willing to make a thread linking some of the forums functions as a replacement for the forum name change thread. I'm planning on making more guides to forum functions and other important features in the future and it would be nice for new users and even old users to brush up on what they can do on the forums other than make posts and status updates.

• Administrators

Perhaps should be posted in the suggestion thingy, but I believe polar mentioned he really dislike all the pinned threads. So why not remove some older one's and merge some.

I disagree with the remove thing. A lot of those actually still help remind me of some stuffs in case I forget and I am quite sure it helps a lot of users as well. I also use it to link it to other people who aren't aware of it. A sub forum could be made just like Tf2 trading and Dota trading where only Pinned threads stays along with merging of course. :P

why not just add a rules and guidelines subforums where only mods can add/move threads to it?

Atm our "guidelines" are pretty hidden that many suggesters dont know about them until linked on their suggestion when they broke a cooldown or something :l

I disagree with the remove thing. A lot of those actually still help remind me of some stuffs in case I forget and I am quite sure it helps a lot of users as well. I also use it to link it to other people who aren't aware of it. A sub forum could be made just like Tf2 trading and Dota trading where only Pinned threads stays along with merging of course. :P

Remove from pinned, not delete the thread.

why not just add a rules and guidelines subforums where only mods can add/move threads to it?

Atm our "guidelines" are pretty hidden that many suggesters dont know about them until linked on their suggestion when they broke a cooldown or something :l

Like an announcement related subforum. Idk, neutral - prefer having a few here.

Archived