Loose Cannon price

shadyfan

Hi guys,

Do you think the price of the unique Loose Cannon should be decreased? I personally think it should be a range - 0.05-0.11 ref, because it's still possible to sell at 0.11 ref, but it's pretty hard. Unlike weapons like the Sticky Jumper, Rocket Jumper and the new weapons, it doesn't sell almost instantly.

Also just wondering what the proof for a range should be? Unsolds at 0.11 and solds at 0.11?

It's a normal weapon, it's bp.tf price really doesn't mean anything.

If you can prove .11 is a pain in the ass to sell, then suggest for it.

All unique weapons can be sold for a scrap or swapped for another weapon. If anything 0.05-11 would be more accurate. 

Edit: I think all basic weapons should be price at 0.05-0.11. Here is why: There is no currency for the 0.05 (Half a scrap). We get the 0.05 from the swap with another weapon. The "0.11" (1 scrap) are the buyers who buy it for currency (Metal). Kind of like unusuals, there is a high end and a low end. 0.05 being the 1 for 1 and 0.11 being the metal sells. Now the weapons that consistently sell for 1 scrap or higher would be priced normally.

Yeah, but what should be the proof for a range? If I wanna lower it to 0.05 I can just use unsolds, but what if I wanna lower it to 0.05-0.11? I just feel like this weapon is like the ambassador for example and there should be a range for it.

It probably is more appropriate to put it as just .05 

You can't prove that they sell for a weapon. Just find a large amount of unsolds to show that its only worth a weapon, since all weapons can sell for 1 scrap in time but if it doesnt sell 'quickly' at a scrap then its just .05

It probably is more appropriate to put it as just .05 

You can't prove that they sell for a weapon. Just find a large amount of unsolds to show that its only worth a weapon, since all weapons can sell for 1 scrap in time but if it doesnt sell 'quickly' at a scrap then its just .05

I think there should be a line drawn between swapping and selling imo.

Unlike the rescue range suggestion and ambassador, I actually do sell a lot of loose cannons at 1 scrap even though I sell multiple weapons at a scrap. I actually don't think it's one that needs a range currently. It's almost always sold out on scrap.tf, and I am able to move my stock relatively quickly. 

Easiest to sell at 1.5-2 scrap - Sticky and Rocket Jumpers

Easiest to sell for 1 scrap currently - Loose Cannon, Vaccinator, Phlogistinator, Market Gardener

Moderately easy to sell for 1 scrap - Rescue Ranger, Ambassador, Machina, Mad Milk, Fan of War

Well the reason I think I should do this is exactly because there are weapons priced at 1 scrap here which almost instantly sell - like the new weapons and the Rocket Jumper. Also look at your list "Easiest to sell for 1 scrap currently" - all the weapons there except for the loose cannon are priced at less than 1 scrap on bp.tf.

Unlike the rescue range suggestion and ambassador, I actually do sell a lot of loose cannons at 1 scrap even though I sell multiple weapons at a scrap. I actually don't think it's one that needs a range currently. It's almost always sold out on scrap.tf, and I am able to move my stock relatively quickly. 

Easiest to sell at 1.5-2 scrap - Sticky and Rocket Jumpers

Easiest to sell for 1 scrap currently - Loose Cannon, Vaccinator, Phlogistinator, Market Gardener

Moderately easy to sell for 1 scrap - Rescue Ranger, Ambassador, Machina, Mad Milk, Fan of War

Lol. I buy Rocket Jumpers/Sticky Jumpers Craftable and Uncraftable for 1 wep - 1 scrap each and turn around and sell them for 1 rec easily.

Archived