Praise "WestLandGaming! I'm Back!"

swaveboard  SKREECH)))

I was tired as fuck just now and wanted to sell my tyrants and fez.

Traded with "WestLandGaming! I'm Back!" and accidentally gave him BOTH my unusuals when I meant to give him the tyrants and he IMMEDIATELY gave back the fez without asking for anything, the stranges are my sign of appreciation.

You only find these kind of honest people once in a while, especially when they could have run off with a high value item.

Thanks mate!

1Q9jVDh.png

Highly recommended trader <3

TL:DR I nearly lost an unusual due to my own carelessness but the other party decided to return it for free.

Take and freaking run with 2 pure...

Nah ill keep it for a while before I sell. Believe it can get more.

I negotiated with one guy and asked him to send our agreed on trade in a trade offer to me so I could accept it when I was back from a trip. When I realised he accidentally forgot to add one bud, i notified him. he just checked his trading history and then gave me the bud.

Some people have ethics.

And some people just want teh profits

I negotiated with one guy and asked him to send our agreed on trade in a trade offer to me so I could accept it when I was back from a trip. When I realised he accidentally forgot to add one bud, i notified him. he just checked his trading history and then gave me the bud.

Some people have ethics.

And some people just want teh profits

Thats because Curly was standing beside you and you want to look like a man á•¦( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Archived