Backpack.tf Server

Wooden House

Well, if this idea does become a thing, and all goes according to plan, we'd have tons of servers full of people we know, and we could have fun with, and brad could probably make enough off of donations or something to keep the servers running.

We can only hope it´ll go according to the plans, let´s make charity for Brad´s servers :D

0 Trading would be achieved because we're all (or used to be) profit whores.

We could still fuck around though.

It doesn't have to be a trade server. It can be anything. It can be another one of those "fun" servers, where we can all just hang out.

Don't allow players to say "sell(ing), buy, trade" in the chat. :D

And:

S>\B>

WTS\B\T

"Giving away [my item] for [x] shiny metalz"

"Send me a request if you want to have [item] for [amount of metal]"

List can go on.

However, server idea isn't bad... but timezones..

And:

S>\B>

WTS\B\T

"Giving away [my item] for [x] shiny metalz"

"Send me a request if you want to have [item] for [amount of metal]"

List can go on.

However, server idea isn't bad... but timezones..

I don´t think timezones would be a problem, only that in some time, it would be filled with almost only americans, few hours later with only EU people.....

But ping would be probably a little problem if it would be a normal game server, not like a trade or something. The best would be to make 2 servers - EU and NA ones, Idk if we would need like asian, russian or I don´t really know what continent servers, maybe australian.

from what I´m reading, Bp.tf would need like 20 servers 32 slots each and all will be filled. I support this idea, but I think it´s gonna be hard to make it so the server won´t be full all the time.

If there is going to be a server plox make like reserve spots for top contributors :DDDD

So, not you?

Never was me.

Still waiting for the Card Swap service to get shutdown so that I can get some donation credit. c:

Pls, I need somewhere to hang out other than unusual servers my friends frequent

I don't get any trading done on servers anyway so it'd be gr8

Archived