Few Q. about Trophy belt

Kamasakis

Hello, backpack.tf users, i would like to take a moment and talk about... (no not about him), but about a Trophy belt.

So recently i traded my S. Collector's Bird-man for PE trophy belt and steaming master's yellow belt (a little brag doesn't hurt :D

I kinda hoped for decent combo of those two. I was disappointed.

Also i did a little search about a trophy belt price. That only arose few questions. 

When i tried trophy belt + master's belt, the hat disappears leaving only "belt on the hat" Why is that?

Also misc hype? What? Why do people think this hat should become a misc? Is it because of the trophy belt + master's belt combo which makes a hat disappear? Or is it believed to become a misc similar to a soldiers stash? 

On a side note, PE is my first decent effect, that only confirms that i like circling effects more :D

Hello, backpack.tf users, i would like to take a moment and talk about... (no not about him), but about a Trophy belt.

So recently i traded my S. Collector's Bird-man for PE trophy belt and steaming master's yellow belt (a little brag doesn't hurt :D

I kinda hoped for decent combo of those two. I was disappointed.

Also i did a little search about a trophy belt price. That only arose few questions. 

When i tried trophy belt + master's belt, the hat disappears leaving only "belt on the hat" Why is that?

Also misc hype? What? Why do people think this hat should become a misc? Is it because of the trophy belt + master's belt combo which makes a hat disappear? Or is it believed to become a misc similar to a soldiers stash? 

On a side note, PE is my first decent effect, that only confirms that i like circling effects more :D

1. Ask Volvo.

2. Because the trophy BELT is the belt of Crocodile teeth strapped around the Stock Sniper Hat. Hence BELT.

circling effects are underrated.

Oi i jut had a blizzardy trophy belt it looked good and it clips good with the stock hat. But i agree it does look retarded with the yellow belt. Maybe Volvo change the way yellow belt clips on the normal snipar hat

KAMASAKIS!

I KNOW YOU OWNED A MANNCEAUX STRANGE COLLECTOR'S BIRD-MAN OF ABERDEEN

You had it on the market for $343 I think

Stalker Big fan of C. Cosmetic Owners!

http://gyazo.com/57fd3b1c042f5494d7eaf01f2afca35a <-- This was on my thread for a while when you still owned the bird :o

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/14205-tradesusers-with-current-c-cosmeticssets/ <-- thread here

I'll update it now

THe trophy belt is exactly what the stash was. it is a belt that goes around your default hat. The stash turned into a misc, why not the belt?

Oh, hai there ;D Yes, i had put it on the market, hopping for more attention, i actually received 1 offer. C.bubbles safe and sound + 3buds, claiming 3pure is enough to sell. How come i never saw your awesome thread about collectors? :D

I still have the original pic when i crafted it :)

I hopped C.Bird-man would have a bigger interest, i was wrong.

Speaking of trophy belt, i honestly was confused, i really thought that it was a hat, rather than a small edition to a stock hat, now i understand it being same as a stash for soldier :D 

Well then..how does the internet say? Hop on the hype train.. :DD

Because the trophy BELT is the belt of Crocodile teeth strapped around the Stock Sniper Hat. Hence BELT.

Thank you for your confirmation. Appreciated. 

Archived