Suggestion Question: Bread Box, 2-2.3 Keys, Puddington Bear

knavesmith

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53f885522f822b673e8b4999

While I'm not completely against the decision to accept this suggestion, no 3 key unsolds were ever provided within the suggestion. I couldn't find a post by Puddington anywhere in the comments explaining his reason to accept the suggestion, so I'm going to ask here on the forums.

Why was the suggestion accepted despite the lack of 3 key unsolds? Were they not required? If not, why?

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53f885522f822b673e8b4999

While I'm not completely against the decision to accept this suggestion, no 3 key unsolds were ever provided within the suggestion. I couldn't find a post by Puddington anywhere in the comments explaining his reason to accept the suggestion, so I'm going to ask here on the forums.

Why was the suggestion accepted despite the lack of 3 key unsolds? Were they not required? If not, why?

Most likely due to the mass amounts of sellers below 3 keys.

Well technically unsolds at 3keys were provided by the other suggestion lol

I was considering starting a thread like this myself, but it would just be misconstrued as me throwing all of my toys out of the pram because my personal suggestion wasn't accepted.

But yeah.The evidence in that suggestion was weak, the suggester took a stab in the dark at a price and happened to hit one that resonated with the public.

Most likely due to the mass amounts of sellers below 3 keys.

Probably, but you'd still need unsolds to remove the high end.

Well technically unsolds at 3keys were provided by the other suggestion lol

But that's in the other suggestion, not the one I'm making this thread about.

I was considering starting a thread like this myself, but it would just be misconstrued as me throwing all of my toys out of the pram because my personal suggestion wasn't accepted.

But yeah.The evidence in that suggestion was weak, the suggester took a stab in the dark at a price and happened to hit one that resonated with the public.

Agreed. There were only a few links for 2.3 and, iirc, some of them had already been closed.

Probably, but you'd still need unsolds to remove the high end.

But that's in the other suggestion, not the one I'm making this thread about.

A mod doesnt only look at the proof provided sometimes they go out and look for their on proof.

In this case there were 2 open suggestions so why wouldnt puddington look at proof provided at both suggestions and conclude which has the better range? :S

A mod doesnt only look at the proof provided sometimes they go out and look for their on proof.

In this case there were 2 open suggestions so why wouldnt puddington look at proof provided at both suggestions and conclude which has the better range? :S

Closed suggestion had sellers and unsolds, but the range was too wide.

Accepted suggestion had weak proof and no 3 key unsolds, yet had a decent range.

If Puddington decided to consider the unsolds from the other suggestion, he should have at least made a comment about it.

• Administrators

I completely agree with ya there.

Closed suggestion had sellers and unsolds, but the range was too wide.

Accepted suggestion had weak proof and no 3 key unsolds, yet had a decent range.

If Puddington decided to consider the unsolds from the other suggestion, he should have at least made a comment about it.

Technically and basically the other suggester's suggestion was supported by Gent's suggestion, a comment was indeed needed.  :ph34r:

Archived