Fifa 15 and Coin Bots

Opst3r

GG EA, GG.

EA recently said that Farming/Coin Bots are not allowed in Fifa 15. If you dont know what bots are, they are bots that buy a player a second after it comes on the market. Which of course is not humanly possible. Well,  there goes just about every single Fifa Youtube Channel. Now Crazy 99 Rated Maradona would cost like 10,000 coins because no one is gonna have coins... I never actually played Fifa for the multiplayer, but I know a couple of people who do and they are now pretty much giving up on Fifa if this is gonna continue.

I do like there way of warning people of doing it. fut-Coin-Selling_BanProcess_UPDATED.png So fancy.

But really, botting really did effect the game. So badly in fact that they closed the transfer market for buying/selling players because of the bots. EA have not found a way of stopping it yet. But if are caught while doing it. Bam, See ya. 

Also is liek you just post something on ea fourms saying ''farming coins'' and then EA goes FUCKING BERSERK and bans you from everything.

Actually the youtubers would play fifa 14 for the rest of their lives. Heh. Try getting past that EA.

i have never even played fifa so why the fuck am i rambling on and on and on and on and on

Archived