Madden 15 Trailer

Status Update Nazi

Madden needs to change up their myplayer and association mode. I'm probably not going to get Madden 15 since I have Madden 13 with end of season roster updates.

What are your thoughts on the madden 15 trailer with Kevin Hart and Dave Franco?

Not being a big madden fan it seems like they put more time into the video than game

Well they gotta do something to try to inspire people to buy the same game annually. I mean the core game itself, like any sports game, hasn't changed since NFL Blitz, and with the exception of minor tweaks graphically and a few minor elements the Madden series has been essentially unchanged since about 2010 or so. (See BPBs' comment above.) 

If they tried to design an ad based on the game itself, it would fall back on "It's the same shit as it was last year!" and this is actually a very clever way of turning what would be a weakness of the franchise into a strength. I still won't ever buy a Madden game, but this does its' job well.

Im british so i personally dont give a shit about dis gaem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We get it, hating America is vogue on the internet. 

But it's not as if every single criticism here couldn't be aimed at Fifa, which Americans don't give a shit about because soccer is dumb.

Well they gotta do something to try to inspire people to buy the same game annually. I mean the core game itself, like any sports game, hasn't changed since NFL Blitz, and with the exception of minor tweaks graphically and a few minor elements the Madden series has been essentially unchanged since about 2010 or so. (See BPBs' comment above.) 

If they tried to design an ad based on the game itself, it would fall back on "It's the same shit as it was last year!" and this is actually a very clever way of turning what would be a weakness of the franchise into a strength. I still won't ever buy a Madden game, but this does its' job well.

We get it, hating America is vogue on the internet. 

But it's not as if every single criticism here couldn't be aimed at Fifa, which Americans don't give a shit about because soccer is dumb.

I dont give a fuck about fifa either. i generally hate all sports gaems. except wii sports, it was perfect.

I dont give a fuck about fifa either. i generally hate all sports gaems. except wii sports, it was perfect.

ALL SPORTS GAMES? 

Archived