Five Nights At Freddy's 20/20/20/20 Complete.

Opst3r

So, I was over at a friends house and he had a horror game called Five Nights At Freddy's. Jesus Christ that was scary. He had completed all of the levels except for 20/20/20/20 on all of the little devil anamatronics. I tried it 4 times and on the 5th I completed. He said that I was one of the first to complete it in the world. I have no idea if this is true or not. But it makes me wonder if they should increase the A.I. for a harder difficulty, maybe like 25 or 30. And if I am one of the first to do it (Which I can sense I am not). Can I get a medal or something because apperently it is extremly difficult. And for not having nigthmares of the freaking duck. 

You are, from what I know, the 3rd person to complete 20/20/20/20 mode.

By completing 20/20/20/20 mode, you get a third star on the main menu.

You are, from what I know, the 3rd person to complete 20/20/20/20 mode.

By completing 20/20/20/20 mode, you get a third star on the main menu.

Damn, really? That is cool.

Damn, really? That is cool.

I'm sure there have been multiple people who have completed 20/20/20/20 mode. I only know of 2 others.

Markiplier and BigBug are the only ones I know of that did 20/20/20/20 

So grats your the 3rd person to beat hardcore mode

Fun fact: even the five nights at freddys creator said about 20202020 mode"It's because of this run that I added a third star on the title screen for this accomplishment. I really didn't think it was possible. I can't even do it!"

My two friends did it, are you guys sure?

I'm sure there have been multiple people who have completed 20/20/20/20 mode. I only know of 2 others.

Archived