Can Strange Sticky Bomb accept Long Distance Kills part?

Дебра

Must be a typo on the wiki's side. It can deal long-range damage.

See if your friend can raise that counter.

Both strange part and the sticky itself said it couldn't but he is going to try anyway. You sure what it counts as long range? From the bomb or the user?

We are going to attempt a kill accross the map kill now with that weapon.

Both strange part and the sticky itself said it couldn't but he is going to try anyway. You sure what it counts as long range? From the bomb or the user?

"The base distance given to the formula is modified for Rocket Launchers, Stickybomb Launchers (when detonated within 5 seconds), and Syringe Guns. When the distance between the attacker and target is less than 512 units, it is instead treated as being ~74% closer to 512 units; that is, you are considered to be farther away than you actually are. The result of this is that the maximum damage you can have before random variation is 120% (shown by the maroon offshoot in the graph). In short, these three weapons gain less extra damage from the distance modifier at close range, but still suffer from the same long-range damage penalty as the other weapons."

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Damage#Distance_and_randomness_modifier

Stickies suffer from damage fall-off for up to 5 seconds of being deployed. After 5 seconds, it is no longer affected by distance.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Projectile#Special_projectiles

TL;DR shoot far-away with the sticky launcher and kill someone within 5 seconds of it being deployed.

"The base distance given to the formula is modified for Rocket Launchers, Stickybomb Launchers (when detonated within 5 seconds), and Syringe Guns. When the distance between the attacker and target is less than 512 units, it is instead treated as being ~74% closer to 512 units; that is, you are considered to be farther away than you actually are. The result of this is that the maximum damage you can have before random variation is 120% (shown by the maroon offshoot in the graph). In short, these three weapons gain less extra damage from the distance modifier at close range, but still suffer from the same long-range damage penalty as the other weapons."

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Damage#Distance_and_randomness_modifier

Stickies suffer from damage fall-off for up to 5 seconds of being deployed. After 5 seconds, it is no longer affected by distance.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Projectile#Special_projectiles

TL;DR shoot far-away with the sticky launcher and kill someone within 5 seconds of it being deployed.

We just did a fully charged shot and detonated within 5 seconds and it didn't increase the counter (3/4 of the way across ctf well from left to right).

Edit: Counter went up on a across the map Doublecross kill (both up against each wall).

We just did a fully charged shot and detonated within 5 seconds and it didn't increase the counter (3/4 of the way across ctf well from left to right).

Maybe the sticky itself has to be long range?  Like it's just barely hitting in the radius?

Or possilbly move out of the possible shooting distance, as in shoot max range, then back up a bit.

Maybe the sticky itself has to be long range?  Like it's just barely hitting in the radius?

Or possilbly move out of the possible shooting distance, as in shoot max range, then back up a bit.

It went up when I was point blank but the sticky traveled across the map on doublecross. Checked stats.tf and there are plenty others with it equiped. I'll check the item if I ever get some spare ref and update the wiki if I can actually attach it.

It went up when I was point blank but the sticky traveled across the map on doublecross. Checked stats.tf and there are plenty others with it equiped. I'll check the item if I ever get some spare ref and update the wiki if I can actually attach it.

I'll be testing this too.

Archived