The Taunts

F  CHARLIE

Now that they have been out for awhile, what is the community's view on what valve has done with these? How has it effected trading? How has it effected the game? Comment on any part of the release.

Every damn trade server seems like a party. Even the downtime in MVM games is a party. It is Party Fortress 2.

As for Trading, older taunts are a bit harder to sell, but not by a large margin.

Trading wise, more shit for people to try and offer you when you don't want them

Play wise, annoying as fuck things when your entire team wants to conga instead of fucking push the cart

CONGA FORTRESS 2

Die.

Trading - nothing but profit for the smart traders, glad to know I'm one of them. Gotta know how to ride the hype.

Gameplay-wise  - Trading servers aren't as boring to be on anymore, but public matches are ruined when everyone is doing the conga in spawn.

Trading wise, I would agree with everyone when they say it didn't change much; it's just another means of having an unusual without getting a hat.

Gameplay wise I am glad for them; makes waiting for set up time a bit more pleasant, and makes waiting in trade servers for buyers and sellers for long periods of time more bearable.

Trading wise, more shit for people to try and offer you when you don't want them

Play wise, annoying as fuck things when your entire team wants to conga instead of fucking push the cart

A quater of the team can conga push ya know. Goes about tge same speed.

Pretty much did nothing trading wise. Just another item to trade. its not even a new thing as we already got taunts for all classes and 1 for medic

Game play wise though is really fun as waiting in the spawn or in trade servers while congaing or playing rock paper scissors or even just resting on the rancho relaxo makes everything more bearable to just wait and/or trade.

Well, too many people still highball the taunts (they claim silver cyclone/midnight whirlwind is high tier)

Gameplay wise: The conga is overdone. I prefer squaredancing or flipping during setup., Trade servers are less boring. Rock-paper-scissors duels are fun.

Well, too many people still highball the taunts (they claim silver cyclone/midnight whirlwind is high tier)

Gameplay wise: The conga is overdone. I prefer squaredancing or flipping during setup., Trade servers are less boring. Rock-paper-scissors duels are fun.

With that said, rank the taunt effects.

First, by your favorite three and then the top three in value.

Personally I didnt care to get into it much but I own a rancho and thought the most fitting effect was the disco ball for it.

Archived