New Dalokohs Bar Icon

Teeird

can we get a before and after comparison? I completely forgot what the old one looked like because I never used it and it was easy to overlook

can we get a before and after comparison? I completely forgot what the old one looked like because I never used it and it was easy to overlook

Done.

Honestly I like the new one; they put more detail on the flaps on the inner wrapper to actually make it look foiled on the inside. It also looks softer overall. Just like chocolate :3

Honestly I like the new one; they put more detail on the flaps on the inner wrapper to actually make it look foiled on the inside. It also looks softer overall. Just like chocolate :3

Aye, same here mate.

It'll take some getting used to, but I do like that they made it a little more realistic. The backpack image looks like something out of TF2B.

Gaben probably isnt satisfied with old chocolate icon look

Actually from the looks of it, valve seems to be going through a few of the icons and changing them; The Merc mohawk's icon got changed as well, and I recall seeing at least 2 more items that had their icons changed.

Glad they flipped from right to left... that was driving me nuts.  

In all seriousness though, I do like the looks of the new one better.  It just seems a little nicer, without leaving the TF2 art style. 

I wanna eat some chocolate now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Plot twist:

This whole entire thread was a ruse by the chocolate bar regime :P

Archived