My sad story

Bone

a week ban? atleast it isn't perm, but seriously... EFF bought I believe a craft #7 villain's veil off a guy with about the same situation, but didn't even get warned...

but then again... 11 hours on tf2... kinda obv man

a week ban? atleast it isn't perm, but seriously... EFF bought I believe a craft #7 villain's veil off a guy with about the same situation, but didn't even get warned...

but then again... 11 hours on tf2... kinda obv man

Look at the Dota and cs hours.

He claimed he got the stuff from his cs and Dota items. Also he was ingame all the time and really playing, not idling. And the fact he waited a day to trade with me.. Made me think he was legit

Soo

A guy added me yesterday evening. He said he wanted to quicksell his cmoon beak for 30 buds, 40 on backpack.tf

His account, fairly good. 300+ hours on Dota 60+ hours on cs though 11 hours on tf2.

He said he had bought the hat using Dota and cs items which I believed cause he had hundreds of items for those games.

His steamrep and outpost and everything was clean. Today after negotiating a lot, we finally agreed to do it for 20 buds.. Later I put on the hat on outpost and accidently click on it, boom the previous owner shows red.

Apparently an alt for a PayPal charge backer.

Jeez

Just talking to a couple of admits about what will happen

I don't wanna be banned on op

P. S. Steamrep still clean

If an outpost admin adds you, be honest and straightforward. that's what I did when the vivid hazmat I bought turned out to be from a hijackers alt, and I came out with a warning, no ban.

I dunno but it feels like you're just doing this thread because you want to make up a story that you didn't know it was stolen, if you're somewhat serious in tf2 you always check the history and the previous owners reputation. Especially if wer're talking 40 bud hats. You got experience in high-tier trading and you should've known better.

Methinks google's runnin wild.

if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Don't worry, every one is greedy. Especially Google.

Wait, what did Google do? I think it's a pretty good search engine (badum Tss)

But really, what did he do?

Yay.. Garry iz good.. We discussed and he allowed me to be frank. I came out with a warning

And bakgrund it isn't a made up story

Yay.. Garry iz good.. We discussed and he allowed me to be frank. I came out with a warning

And bakgrund it isn't a made up story

thats exacly what happened to me for my vivid hazmat (it was even with garry as well in my case)

Soo

A guy added me yesterday evening. He said he wanted to quicksell his cmoon beak for 30 buds, 40 on backpack.tf

His account, fairly good. 300+ hours on Dota 60+ hours on cs though 11 hours on tf2.

He said he had bought the hat using Dota and cs items which I believed cause he had hundreds of items for those games.

His steamrep and outpost and everything was clean. Today after negotiating a lot, we finally agreed to do it for 20 buds.. Later I put on the hat on outpost and accidently click on it, boom the previous owner shows red.

Apparently an alt for a PayPal charge backer.

Jeez

Just talking to a couple of admits about what will happen

I don't wanna be banned on op

P. S. Steamrep still clean

If he's clean, you have nothing to worry about. They can't do anything.

If he's clean, you have nothing to worry about. They can't do anything.

U l8 m8. G8 2 c m8. Anyway the guy was a scammer alt unfortunately :/

Archived