ISIS release journalist being beheaded + #badgecamsnow

DaPlaya2013

I kinda want to now.

Is there a full video of this on the net somewhere? Found one that shows the decapitation as the decapitator starts cutting, but then it fades out and later shows the decapitated body.

If you actually want to see a video as sick as that, I recommend you go to a psychiatrist. You need help...

If you actually want to see a video as sick as that, I recommend you go to a psychiatrist. You need help...

Hey, you grow up with an older sister like mine, you'd be curious to see a lot of things.

Hey, you grow up with an older sister like mine, you'd be curious to see a lot of things.

That is not a valid excuse at all. I suggest you actually visit a psychiatrist. Having thoughts like that is not close to normal at all and even if you had a sister who gets off at the sight of gore it still shouldn't make you like this stuff.

if you had a sister who gets off at the sight of gore it still shouldn't make you like this stuff.

That isn't even it at all. But if you wanna assume and be prejudice, so be it.

That isn't even it at all. But if you wanna assume and be prejudice, so be it.

I don't really care what she does. All I'm saying is that if you like seeing people get killed then you need to get some help.

I don't really care what she does. All I'm saying is that if you like seeing people get killed then you need to get some help.

Still being prejudice.

Is there a full video of this on the net somewhere? Found one that shows the decapitation as the decapitator starts cutting, but then it fades out and later shows the decapitated body.

Nope

He didn't start cutting

That's the thing.

Do you really want to see that???

To be real; yea. I can stomach it, but I must admit I don't know why I'm so curious to it.

I'm positive I'm completely sane.

Nope

He didn't start cutting

That's the thing.

The conspiracies are in!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived