Ze goggles vs the mirror

eggbot

Why the doubt

Well, first off it's just fine how it sits on his head. Also most of the other hats kind of hide it as well. (sorry if this was kinda vague) But yeah, just an opinion. Not saying it won't Just highly unlikely. :3

Well, first off it's just fine how it sits on his head. Also most of the other hats kind of hide it as well. (sorry if this was kinda vague) But yeah, just an opinion. Not saying it won't Just highly unlikely. :3

K , but its like the pusher

Only the pencil can be seen

In my opinion, both items clips too much with every hat, unlike the pencil pusher, then again soldiers stash clips too :D 

in my honest opinion neither of those two hats (ze and mirror) should become a misc.

Why does the medic look like he's seen everything?

Because it is true. 

I want to get paid for healing heavies with huo long heater

Anyway, back to topic. No, possibility of ze goggles\mirror becoming a misc is close to 0. At least because of ELijah's screenshots

Both because I paid double its realistic value and I'm too much of a greedy bastard to cut my losses. So pay up or fuck off.

By Valve's standards those goggles don't actually look too bad.
I mean, asides from the Pencil Pusher, a bit, EVERY miscified item clips to some degree with some things.
Otherwise it would've been a misc in the first place, right?

Both because I paid double its realistic value and I'm too much of a greedy bastard to cut my losses. So pay up or fuck off.

nice meme

Archived