What should I do?

ϟRai-Raiϟ

Ok, so I own the only poisoned shadows bombing run. I don't plan on trading it in the near future, as in months, when I do decide to sell it, how should I price it?

I use the equip region thing, so here's a screenshot. I plan on having this as my scout for as long as possible.

xyOS9i1.jpg

The amount you could get off it now would probably be different from the amount you could get off it months from now.

You should ask when you do eventually decide to sell it.

The amount you could get off it now would probably be different from the amount you could get off it months from now.

+1

Well according to backpack.tf (you should definitely check this site out btw) it's worth about 2.5 buds.

So, when it comes time to sell it check the price again and sell accordingly.Being 1 of 1 the price wont change, so it will be an outdated price. Use the force.

Or, add me now for a trade and perhaps we can work out some kind of deal. I like Poisoned Shadows.

Especially if they are uncrateable again this coming Halloween.

^this

Especially with halloween creeping around the corner

I put it up on outpost with a buyout of 5 buds for a few hours seeing what offers I could get, and I was already offered 3.5 on it. I think when the time comes, and if another isn't unboxed on halloween, I'll set some crazy buyout like 8 buds or something. If it's still the only one, a collector might want it.

er mah gad dat's pric manipoolation. 

Archived