Good quality affordable iems

Bakgrund

I need a new pair of iems since my current ones are broken (Klipsch s4), what would you recommend, something that won't break the bank and won't break as soon as you touch them?

btw making this thread because everyone thought i was trolling in my status update..........

You spelled "items" wrong so people think you're trolling.

I didn't spell items wrong, wow, I though that the fact that iem is a shortening for in ear monitors was pretty well known today.

Is IEM meaning "in-ear monitor" here? You should've capitalized it so people would know it was an acronym.

he could capitalize all he wants.

i still wouldn't get what IEM's are xd

btw making this thread because everyone thought i was trolling in my status update..........

Still looks like you're trolling. :P

You could avoid all confusion by explaining what IEMs are. (In Ear Monitors) <--- Like that.

Still looks like you're trolling. :P

You could avoid all confusion by explaining what IEMs are. (In Ear Monitors) <--- Like that.

+1

I really thought you misspelled items

I didn't spell items wrong, wow, I though that the fact that iem is a shortening for in ear monitors was pretty well known today.

*IEM

Grammar is important

Massdrop has some good deals on solid IEMs pretty often. I ended up paying $7.49 for a pair of Nuforce NE-600X. I don't know where they are right now, but they're pretty decent if you don't care about balance. Bass heavy but the quality is pretty great for the price.

Archived