Unusual Pricing Event 3.0!

The Radiated Banana

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pains me to say this but...

I most likely won't be able to be active during this weekend for the event. T.T

I'm moving houses and don't have wifi for a week or so. I'm currently living off mobile hotspot to do research and shit for my papers. So yeah, if someone like aaron can take over, that would be great. Either that or we move the event back 1 week.

Cheers,

The Radiated Banana

I'm moving houses and don't have wifi for a week or so. I'm currently living off mobile hotspot to do research and shit for my papers. So yeah, if someone like aaron can take over, that would be great. Either that or we move the event back 1 week.

Cheers,

The Radiated Banana

I think delaying the event would be better than shunting everything onto a new runner at short notice. That could get... chaotic XD

Cheers,

The Radiated Banana

I'm afraid i will not be able to run it because of the time difference between here and most of the participants (When i am awake, everyone else will be asleep).

I think delaying the event would be better than shunting everything onto a new runner at short notice. That could get... chaotic XD

I second that.

If steam support gives polar trouble, and he can't get his account back quickly, then the event should be delayed for sure. No offense, but what does the "runner" actually do after helping set up this event and making suggestions of their own? It's up to you guys to decide, but if polar gets his account back, this weekend will be a better choice, with the 3 day weekend for people in America for labor day

If steam support gives polar trouble, and he can't get his account back quickly, then the event should be delayed for sure. No offense, but what does the "runner" actually do after helping set up this event and making suggestions of their own? It's up to you guys to decide, but if polar gets his account back, this weekend will be a better choice, with the 3 day weekend for people in America for labor day

Banana also had issues being online during this time I believe(?)

Would also suggest delay this.

You 'Muricans get all the sway, it was this weekend just gone that was a three-day weekend over here XD

I'm up for this whenever it's happening, I just need to be kept in the loop :3

Polar's account issues ARE a major factor though. It's gonna put ~33% more work onto each of the (unusual suggestion, at least) moderators. Which has gotta suck, don't wanna really aggravate that by bombarding them with suggestions :P

Banana also had issues being online during this time I believe(?)

Would also suggest delay this.

Maybe the weekend after polar gets his account back?

Eh, I guess the runner makes sure the group holds their shit together and has to participate a lot more in helping? :P Idk

Wasn't Kaushu largely inactive for the last Pricing Event?

I have a feeling that having the event this weekend could work, even without Polar, but it would involve at least one of the other, more inactive mods to make a commitment for the weekend.

That's if Polar GETS his account back by this weekend ;_:

I meant the weekend after he gets account back.

Wasn't Kaushu largely inactive for the last Pricing Event?

I have a feeling that having the event this weekend could work, even without Polar, but it would involve at least one of the other, more inactive mods to make a commitment for the weekend.

I dont wanna put pressure on Kaushu

I meant the weekend after he gets account back.

I'm a dumb, I didn't read what you said properly XD

I think it would be unfair to essentially force the mods to take on a higher work-load (considering their work-load is higher than normal ANYWAY, they're a mod down) just because we want to have some sort of 'event.' It would lead to mistakes being made in moderation, which I think we can agree is the last thing we want to happen. Nor do we want to stress the mods out X3

Changing the date to next weekend.

Sounds good, I shall make a note of it... assuming all the suggestions on unpriced unusuals don't grab my attention :P

More people! Will poke a few friends later this week if you remind me Banana.

Also, don't forget to join the skype group ppl! Just PM me, we also got a mod in there (Kaushu).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0tvw2ypo0wew6f/Outdated%20Unusuals.xlsx?dl=0 I'm hoping people can make a dent in this list.. Ctrl F and enter "2012" to find hats that have never had a suggestion/have a 2 year old price. 360 of those and I want it at 300 or less by the time this event is over :P

Credits to = ocu = [TWP] for the list

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0tvw2ypo0wew6f/Outdated%20Unusuals.xlsx?dl=0 I'm hoping people can make a dent in this list.. Ctrl F and enter "2012" to find hats that have never had a suggestion/have a 2 year old price. 360 of those and I want it at 300 or less by the time this event is over :P

Challenge accepted. Lets do this lads ;D

Easier said than done, the vast majority of those 'very outdated' unusuals are ultra-rare halloween effects. We can try, but, let's not get disheartened if we can't manage it, alright?

And just note, the list does appear to ignore unusuals that have NEVER been priced, so potentially there's actually more than 360 ;_;

But then, what do I know. I'm 'pathetic'.

Also gonna just drop a minor suggestion here, since me and Aaron are already tripping over each other's feet XD

If we all work down the list alphabetically, we're all gonna end up making multiple suggestions for the same item.

So I suggest everyone shotgun two or three unusuals at a time, and then just work on those. Less-infighting that way X3

For example, right now I call shotgun on the Buckaroo's hat, the Flamenco, and the Gentleman's Ushanka :P

Archived