Best items to buy from tf2 store?

flapjack0576

I am about to buy some items from the tf2 store and was wondering what you guys think is the best things to buy. I am thinking about buying a medic taunt, 4 tour tickets and a key. Anything else i should buy?

• Administrators

I am about to buy some items from the tf2 store and was wondering what you guys think is the best things to buy. I am thinking about buying a medic taunt, 4 tour tickets and a key. Anything else i should buy?

Buy something special for someone special. Only costs $99.99 Great deal. ;)

No, actually when the mann co store has its summer and winter sales, buy your of duty tickets. They drop to half the price, so .49 cents each. So theoretically if you were to buy a keys worth (going by mann co store value) you would get 5 tickets per key (that's not to say, if you mass but them you can get more tickets) which in turn, even if you sell 3 tickets per key (it really should be two but can be three if A. Your in a rush B. Your desperate or C. Everyone is a cheap slut and doesn't go by the 2 tickets for 1 key rule even if they are more desperate than you) you can still make a profit at around 1.50 per key (1.47 to be specific). And that's going by the scm, not paypal.

Hope this helps.

Don't buy anything from there! Better buy whatever you're planning to buy from the Steam Community Market.

Archived