le unban face

Iris★

well helen finally unbanned me on tf2outpost

that only took 1.8 years

Thats good! Its faster than vince's is going to be. I calling.... 2 years and the time it takes for Friskie to put back the old badges.

@ mikush actually there are quite a bit of people who would care. my ban reason was literally retarded everyone knows this.

@ bakgrund 'attempted bribery' I got banned for 3 or 4 days originally for spam and said in the appeal as a complete fucking joke 'pls unban I give 5 keys' and they permbanned me for said reason.

its lead to a lot of headaches and got me to quit the tf2 trading game. I might get back into the trading game tho now that I got unbanned on tf2outpost. now I just need to get my ban lifted on mct servers. don't even get me started on THAT.

inb4 Helen comes in here and throws another flame war thread into here.

Helen can't do a crap, that's their job. They must deal with criticize anytime, anyplace.

Helen can't do a crap, that's their job. They must deal with criticize anytime, anyplace.

Mate, just read christley's and Vinces threads. She escalated the hell out of them, and turned it to "fuck X outpost guy/gal"

Cleverpun no lock plz, it's true!

Iris have we met before O_O

and what does  mct stand for? Minecraft trading  serverrs?

Majority Cunt Traders

Mann Co. Trading

Mate, just read christley's and Vinces threads. She escalated the hell out of them, and turned it to "fuck X outpost guy/gal"

Then that's a bad example on "How to be a good admin". You can't flip at someone who talk trash about you, especially on other site.

imo helen is admin on too many sites.

Which thread is this?

Archived