Squad Surplus Voucher?

flapjack0576

Should I get one? What if two people use one? What are the items that me and my fellow squad members will receive? Will my fellow squad members be thankful or rather I didn't use one?

using a voucher will guarantee an additional drop by the end of the mission to everyone in the team, which could be a regular wep or (rarely) a hat/tool. if more than one voucher is supplied then the amount of additional items will change proportionally to the amount of vouchers redeemed.

not really worth it imo, chances are that you'll just get a regular weapon and waste 4 additional ref, without any changes on gameplay or other loot. nobody really cares if a voucher is used by any group member

using a voucher will guarantee an additional drop by the end of the mission to everyone in the team, which could be a regular wep or (rarely) a hat/tool. if more than one voucher is supplied then the amount of additional items will change proportionally to the amount of vouchers redeemed.

not really worth it imo, chances are that you'll just get a regular weapon and waste 4 additional ref, without any changes on gameplay or other loot. nobody really cares if a voucher is used by any group member

Okay thanks! I think I will buy one because it will be my first tour so why not? They're only £2:)

vouchers help if you are bad at mvm.

it'll take longer for the other group members to kick you from the game,as they want free stuff <,<

You get a Lollichop or Razorback

If two people use them, you get both.

Thanks that is really helpful :) as I said previously I will buy it regardless as it is my first tour.

vouchers help if you are bad at mvm.

it'll take longer for the other group members to kick you from the game,as they want free stuff <,<

Haha if the other members like me that is a bonusxD I think I will be just fine at playing but will probably get stick anyway because I don't have a unusual hat:') 

I always use one at the end of my tours because I'm not a cheap bitch.

When 6 people use it, it's worth it.

When 1 person uses it, it's not worth it.

He was joking.

Was he??? Sorry I am new to this:p

I always use one at the end of my tours because I'm not a cheap bitch.

When 6 people use it, it's worth it.

When 1 person uses it, it's not worth it.

Hopefully the others on my squad won't be cheap bitches thenxD

You get a Lollichop or Razorback

If two people use them, you get both.

One player used a voucher. He got a Neon Annihilator for it.

I got a ~6 ref worth hat.

Archived