Call of Duty

mattje

• 3 weeks later...

I used to play CoD games. I own CoD4-Mw3. I never got to play CoD4 in its prime, so I can't really say whether it was the best CoD in my opinion. The campaign was great though. 

MW2 and BO 1 were my favorites. Mw3 disappointed me so much I quit. I did not buy black ops 2. 

I stopped played the MW games after MW1.

I still play all of the WW2 CoD games as well as the WW2 MoH games.

Good times.

I find every cod fun some were more fun than others.

cod4 is a fan favorite however in my prime this wasn't one of my first cods.

I feel like over time it was tarnished.

MW2 has been a long time favorite of mine and actually I'm not afraid to admit it I am very active with cod.

I am what is known as a trickshotter. Basically those who make montages of nice killcams or clips hit with a sniper (usually.)

I have an active youtube channel where I post content quite frequently and with cod.

I make my own fun.

Basically here's my ranking in terms of playtime from shortest time to longest.

WaW Least loved by me.

Cod4

MW3

Black Ops

Black Ops 2

MW2. Most Loved by me

Honestly, I thought MW2 was better than CoD4. But oh well, don't hate me. MW2 was fun until it's just everyone grenade launcher-ing everyone else and then there's nukes and one person wins the game for their whole team.

Honestly, I thought MW2 was better than CoD4. But oh well, don't hate me. MW2 was fun until it's just everyone grenade launcher-ing everyone else and then there's nukes and one person wins the game for their whole team.

There's less now.

Cod. The training wheels of gaming. Used by 11 year olds everywhere. But hey, they banged your Mom so.....

Archived