Why are people who are banned on the website not banned on the forums?

Bakgrund

some shouldnt as the website and the forums are two entirely different entities, but google (who you are obviously talking about), should be banned

I feel like the admins arent banning him just in case his dumbass reveals more alts/who he sold his stuff to

Mass scammers should be banned

Sharkers, depends. Sharking an Unusual is one thing but sharking a cuppla weps is another

#200 POSTS

I've sharked a lot on my alt, going back onto buehla

can you please go fly to another planet and get eat by a alien? thank you.

I've sharked a lot on my alt, going back onto buehla

Someone didn't get enough attention growing up.

Edit: Getting older, not growing up. Growing up would imply maturity and decency. 

can we please stop talking about this incident in particular? The idiot wants attention, ignore him and carry on as usual

I don't know why, but you saying that with that avatar pic made me chuckle a bit :P 

I don't know why, but you saying that with that avatar pic made me chuckle a bit :P

It's because he's THE BOULDER! The boulder is always funny.

• Administrators

Why are people filthy scammers allowed in the forums but not on the site? In my opinion you should ban the ass of them.

Its because of appeal, there is no way for you to appeal if you are banned on the site other than the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

can we please stop talking about this incident in particular? The idiot wants attention, ignore him and carry on as usual

Well to be fair he raises a good point.

Bp.tf has banned numerous phishers/scammers from the website to protect our users then why are they allowed here where they have access to the "heart" of bp.tf (a majority of our suggestors/contributers)

Archived