RIP Autogen's mac and all his video edit crap...

Autogen

Well, fuck.... I dont know what to do now

Problem is that I have bootcamped my mac and removed the apple sector (bout a year ago)

Everything was going fine until today... I cant even get a bios up, just black screen... R.I.P all video edits and drafts...

Tried f8 and f12, nothing. pram/sram resets, nothing.

Took it to appel and said that the logicboard got quickskoped cause i dropped it. This is utter bullshit due to me not owning an intervention to quickscope it with and not dropping it anytime....

Plz halp, anything is good. Keep in mind that i cannot whatsoever get a logo, go into safe mode etc...

Thanks for reading this far, please let me reward you by giving you a funny youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5p928N2wEy6IeCzqYjc9g

Just looked at your vids, they're pretty funny. Subbed, but it sucks your computer doesn't work anymore for editing and that :\

Have you posted this from mobile, or have you got another computer?

Just looked at your vids, they're pretty funny. Subbed, but it sucks your computer doesn't work anymore for editing and that :\

Have you posted this from mobile, or have you got another computer?

phone

, and its a galaxy s, im dying of lag here

While your computer may no longer be able to boot up, maybe you can try to preserve the hard drive so that you don't lose all of your data?

It would be costly to recover it from the drive afaik, but if it means a lot to you, then you should try that.

Archived