End of stranges?

Jababaloni

Not what you think. What i mean is that Valve is going to stop releasing stranges weapons with the crates. Instead, their going to start releasing the strangifiers that need to be applied to the weapon from now on. This isnt exactly defiant but this is the trend i have seen.

December 6, 2013 Patch This was the last release of Strange Weapons, not Strangifiers. Since then it has just been strangifiers and killstreaks.

It makes alot more sense now with killstreaks, collectors, and pre-existing conditions.

Just checked and saw i hit new post or something a bit early sorry about that. :wacko:

• Administrators

Not what you think. What i mean is that Valve is going to stop releasing stranges weapons with the crates. Instead, their going to start releasing the strangifiers that need to be applied to the weapon from now on. This isnt exactly defiant but this is the trend i have seen.

December 6, 2013 Patch This was the last release of Strange Weapons, not Strangifiers. Since then it has just been strangifiers and killstreaks.

It makes alot more sense now with killstreaks, collectors, and pre-existing conditions.

Just checked and saw i hit new post or something a bit early sorry about that. :wacko:

How is that the end of stranges? Valves are suppose to re-release old ass items especially strange parts and strange weapons.

Still waiting for salvage no.80

pls valve strange bison

I'd rather crate #80 contain a Strangifier Hat Randomizer where you get a random strangifier for any hat or misc. It is a Salvage Crate after all, make that crap rare.

Strangifiers for Festives in Naughty Crates 2014, well, that is interesting....

Nah, you'll have Festivizers and Strange Festivizers

Next should be unusualizers in salvaged crate #80, that would make the crate worth it.

What if they made it so unlikely to get one that you'd have a better chance of getting an Unusual out of the crate?

What if they made it so unlikely to get one that you'd have a better chance of getting an Unusual out of the crate?

This ^

Or eventually releasing crates with a single hat inside it, 0.00001% Collector's, 0.6% Unusual, the rest in other qualities

This ^

Or eventually releasing crates with a single hat inside it, 0.00001% Collector's, 0.6% Unusual, the rest in other qualities

So like 90% Unique

8.5% Strange

1.33% Collector's

0.67% Unusual

Vintage couldn't be a possible quality because those are only for items crafted before a certain update or glitched via steam support.

Genuine couldn't be a possible quality because those are only for items received via a special promotion.

So like 90% Unique

8.5% Strange

1.33% Collector's

0.67% Unusual

Vintage couldn't be a possible quality because those are only for items crafted before a certain update or glitched via steam support.

Genuine couldn't be a possible quality because those are only for items received via a special promotion.

Actually, more chance of strange, 9%

With 0.5% for Collector's

and 0.5% Unusual

So basically; 90% Unique, 9% Strange, 0.5% Collector's, 0.5% Unusual

Actually, more chance of strange, 9%

With 0.5% for Collector's

and 0.5% Unusual

So basically; 90% Unique, 9% Strange, 0.5% Collector's, 0.5% Unusual

But Unusuals have about a 0.66% chance of unboxing and you can't change that without breaking the pattern.

Next should be unusualizers in salvaged crate #80, that would make the crate worth it.

The catch is it makes only 1 effect and it is god ugly.

If valve releases strangifier for scattergun, does it mean that normal festives scattergun can be turned to strange festives scatter?

If valve releases strangifier for scattergun, does it mean that normal festives scattergun can be turned to strange festives scatter?

Stock will most likely never get strangifiers.

Archived