Strange Widowmaker

Julia Gillard the Honest

• Administrators

The Widowmaker was already obtainable in Strange quality right? Why would they make a strangifier for it?

Update/Refresh. They have been doing that for a long time now.

The annoying thing on outpost is everyone says its a "rare" item 

It was previously obtainable only from salvaged crate #40. Damn right it was rare. Owners of strange kritzes are probably panicking.

It was previously obtainable only from salvaged crate #40. Damn right it was rare. Owners of strange kritzes are probably panicking.

To be honest, owner of Gunslinger too ...

• Administrators

To be honest, owner of Gunslinger too ...

I don't see any reason to panic. Look at the time differences between #82, #83 and #84, #85.

It might be a while when valve re-releases strange gunslinger/kritz.

Why would they make a strangifier for it?

Strangifiers are more popular and more preferred than a vanilla strange since they can be applied to other qualities. So, now you can have a Genuine Strange or a Collector's Strange among other things.

It begins. http://backpack.tf/stats/Strange/Kritzkrieg/Tradable/Craftable A few for 35 keys. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21839701 http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21981563

To be perfectly fair, the others might just come slowly over five years. Widowmaker's probably just a trial since it was already unwanted.

I've been searching for hours for a Widowmaker Strangifier and have only found 2 older trades which are already sold. They are impossible to find. Meanwhile all of the other strangifiers are all over the place. I think Valve may have removed them from the crate?

If the Kritzkrieg gets a strangifier...

the world will end... or sumthin

Either way, let's pray that the Gunslinger or the Machina doesn't get a strangifier.

• 5 weeks later...

When will we see a bigger drop :( This thing is in two crates and the Widowmaker is not a popular weapon.

I feel like Steam Community Market is delaying the drop because S. Widowmakers still sell for around $2.30 (a little less than a key).

Either way, let's pray that the Gunslinger or the Machina doesn't get a strangifier.

Speak for yourself, I'd love to be able to afford a strange Gunslinger.

I want a strange gunslinger and I can afford it, but there's no way I'm paying for it.  That's just too damn much to pay for one strange weapon.  You know what they should do?  They should make a tacky gold re-skin of it.  Then I could understand people paying 2 buds for the damn thing.

Archived