CLOSED:FREE POST PROCESSED LOADOUT POSTER

iliad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-snip-

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\SourceFilmmaker\game\tf\materials\models\weapons\w_scattergun\, and open w_scattergun_gold.vmt in a text editor. Look for the line that says "$envmap" just above "$envmaptint" "[2.5 2.5 1.15]". Change it to: "$envmap" "cubemaps/cubemap_gold001"

Oh, while you're at it, set "$detailblendfactor" to "0" instead of ".01", that'll remove the fire overlay that's slightly visible on the grip.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\SourceFilmmaker\game\tf\materials\models\weapons\w_scattergun\, and open w_scattergun_gold.vmt in a text editor. Look for the line that says "$envmap" just above "$envmaptint" "[2.5 2.5 1.15]". Change it to: "$envmap" "cubemaps/cubemap_gold001"

Oh, while you're at it, set "$detailblendfactor" to "0" instead of ".01", that'll remove the fire overlay that's slightly visible on the grip.

ty m8o

even though your mean you give some damn good advice

Got a new request for my buddy

Class: Spy

Miscs/hat: Kill-a-watt Fez, blood banker and dr.whoa

Rest is up to you and if you can add the sandstorm effect from that taunt for spy

Is it possible for you to do all 9 classes?

Tuxxy, Professor's Specs, and Anti-Freeze Titanium Pillar

On an MvM map, if you'd please

I accidentally broke my sfm putting the MvM maps on sfm so posters will have 2 wait for a bit

Got a new request for my buddy

Class: Spy

Miscs/hat: Kill-a-watt Fez, blood banker and dr.whoa

Rest is up to you and if you can add the sandstorm effect from that taunt for spy

Done

but no darude sandstorm :(

i7VeKF7Bd8jSn.png

for boom 

-le snip-

Very good, only thing I ask is o make the hat look baclavas like It just looks play (SO fucking sorry, and move a lil to the left or from above so you can see the actual gold of the scattergun)

If you do that I donatez 1 refz

Archived