I need your help

Dimitri

Hello guys. My account got hijacked 9 days ago. It was sold 3 days ago to a scammer. Steam still doesnt give my account back and I am banned from TF2OP.Com and I am market as a Scammer. What should I do..?

Hello guys. My account got hijacked 9 days ago. It was sold 3 days ago to a scammer. Steam still doesnt give my account back and I am banned from TF2OP.Com and I am market as a Scammer. What should I do..?

Getting your account back should be your first priority, you can't really do anything until that's done. Can you elaborate on why Steam support refused to give it back?

You have 2 games both free and you only have like 7 hours on Tf2. I really doubt you lost anything? Just create a new acc

Getting your account back should be your first priority, you can't really do anything until that's done. Can you elaborate on why Steam support refused to give it back?

Thats if he actually had anything :| , with a 50 slot bp

Cry.

What a productive answer. Our lives have been made better by your contribution to this thread.

Anyway, did you have anything decent in your backpack beyond a few weapons? If not, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You have a level 0 account and just a few free games, so I'd just make a new account and forget about the old one.

Also, take this as a life lesson. Try to be more careful in the future. 

Archived