Why backpack.tf is price manipulating website

Triangle unit swagster

1. Prices gets decided by what the community want the item to be priced at.

2. If i said that burning team captain should be 1 scrap and everyone voted yes it would be one scrap.

3. Correct me if im wrong.

• Administrators

1. Prices gets decided by what the community want the item to be priced at. 2. If i said that burning team captain should be 1 scrap and everyone voted yes it would be one scrap. 3. Correct me if im wrong.

Sigh...Did you even read the guidelines and rules?

You need to show proof in order to support the price you are suggesting.

1. Prices gets decided by what the community want the item to be priced at. 2. If i said that burning team captain should be 1 scrap and everyone voted yes it would be one scrap. 3. Correct me if im wrong.

1. wrong, community suggest prices using proof, mods decide if the suggestion gets accepted/declined, if they aren't sure, they will go by community vote.

2. see 1, proof is required.

3. done.

2. If i said that burning team captain should be 1 scrap and everyone voted yes it would be one scrap. 

Even if everyone voted up, it has to be accepted by a moderator to go through, and the mods tend to be sane people with brain cells.

Suggestions are accepted on proof provided that enable you to backup the chosen price range. (So what people have sold or are selling the item/s for depending if its a drop or not. )

Its accepted on what the item goes for not what people would like it to be.(Considered Price manipulation) 

Mods would not let anything go through without those guidelines.

"Backpack.tf a price manipulating website " Sorry makes no sense. 

post-10436-0-05640100-1407847623_thumb.jpg

The generations of new tf2 traders gets worse and worse.

Backpack.tf isnt a bible. Its a guide. Dont like it, leave.

1. The votes count only as support to the mods decision.

2. No. Mod would close it. Proof of sales at 1 scrap is necessary.

3. You are wrong. You need proof to pass a suggestion and no unusual will ever be worth a scrap.

My goodness, new traders these days.

Even if everyone voted up, it has to be accepted by a moderator to go through, and the mods tend to be sane people with brain cells.

How bp.tf works is the absolute oppoisite .. i will try and explain to you

1. you pick the item .. if you want to increase its price you need some solds for the price you are trying to set (like an item is priced 4 ref .. you need proof of 4.33 SOLDS in order to take it into consideration)

For decreasing the price .. you need SELLERS selling under the suggested price (3.66 sellers if the item is 4 ref for example)

2. Dudes from the community will vote and help you if you have errors in your suggestion

3. A mod will see how valid is your proof and take the decision .. even if everyone upvotes but links are invalid then your suggestion will fail.

At the end of the day .. it is just a reference to guide traders .. not a firm spreadsheet .. i hope i helped.

Archived