Seperate Classifieds by Game

Curly Brace

Decided to post a few items up on bp.tf for some items in both Dota 2 and TF2, and noticed they both share the same classified listing area.  Since the Dota 2 site is meant to be something separate from the TF2 site, I recommend that they do not share the same listings, as traders that use both games are much more limited, especially those with the starting amount of listings allowed.  If they donate for one site though, they should be able to gain the benefits on both, since the donation heads towards the same cause anyways.

Even at maximum listings, I would only be able to list 30 items per game, as opposed to 60 for a dedicated one.

Thoughts and other suggestions below, please.

Example of what I mean.

aOnlb.jpg

We recently doubled the listings for everyone when we were still working on dota support, maybe you're not aware

You start with 50 listings.

Earn 25 extra for following us on twitter.

Earn 25 extra for being a member of the steam group.

That's 100 listings total, without having to donate a single penny to the site.

If you're feeling generous:

You can earn 50 more listings by donating (1 listing per 1$ value) or can get up to 200 if you are premium.

And yes, that's all games combined.

As long as it doesn't display dota crap when i'm looking at tf2 listings I don't care. If you're really running into listing caps then just donate or get premium like Brad said. Even assuming I managed to have just as much Dota crap as TF2 stuff listed I would still be under the limit for Premium and I can't even imagine how much of a pain it is to bump any more than like 20 listings if you aren't a donator or premium.

We recently doubled the listings for everyone when we were still working on dota support, maybe you're not aware

You start with 50 listings.

Earn 25 extra for following us on twitter.

Earn 25 extra for being a member of the steam group.

That's 100 listings total, without having to donate a single penny to the site.

If you're feeling generous:

You can earn 50 more listings by donating (1 listing per 1$ value) or can get up to 200 if you are premium.

And yes, that's all games combined.

Alright, now what about when viewing profiles?  We have the listing space, but I'm sure 90% of the people on bp.tf won't care what I'm trying to sell on Dota 2, yet it still shows up when you view a user's classified listings.

Archived