Making free SFM posters

Birdy

So yeah making free SFM posters. Loadouts, team posters or anything at all. I edit my posters in Photoscape, add some filters and other effects to make it look clearer and better in general, I can also do Green screens, which means if you want your class on any kind of background/wallpaper you can send me the link of the picture and I can make it. Check out my current ones on my Steam profile -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113432081/ and if you want a poster tell me your:

Class (team if ya want)-

Loadout-

Map-

Pose-

I also do profile pictures, but not full body, only the upper part like on my profile pic.

And if you want him to be shooting at someone or something like that then say so. Also tips are welcome.

Class (team if ya want)- Spy - RED

Loadout- Scorching Flames Charmer's Chapeau Painted A Distinctive Lack of Hue, After Dark painted An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge, Made Mann and stock revolver.

Map- plr_hightower

Pose- Like in your profile picture.

Thanks!

Class (BLU)- Soldier

Loadout- Haunted Ghosts Jumpers Jeep cap, classified coat, Marshall's Mutton Chops (painted grey), Festive Rocket Launcher

Map- Hightower

Pose- Rocket jumping 

And btw could you do sheen/killstreaker on the launcher if so it would be Singularyti and Agonizing Emerald 

Thanks <3

Class (team if ya want)- Spy - RED

Loadout- Scorching Flames Charmer's Chapeau Painted A Distinctive Lack of Hue, After Dark painted An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge, Made Mann and stock revolver.

Map- plr_hightower

Pose- Like in your profile picture.

Thanks!

Alright, it's done. Hope ya like it :) If you want it as a profile pic I can crop it for ya. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113432081/images/?appid=440

Class (BLU)- Soldier

Loadout- Haunted Ghosts Jumpers Jeep cap, classified coat, Marshall's Mutton Chops (painted grey), Festive Rocket Launcher

Map- Hightower

Pose- Rocket jumping 

And btw could you do sheen/killstreaker on the launcher if so it would be Singularyti and Agonizing Emerald 

Thanks <3

I couldn't get the sheen and killstreak, I'll have to learn how to do that. But anyway yea, here it is. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113432081/images/?appid=440

Spy (Red)

[Weapons] Aussie Ambassador, Festive Knife, Dead ringer, sapper. [cosmetics] Green energy Detective Noir painted white, Orbiting TF Logo le party phantom, and blood banker. 

Any halloween map with a darker theme. 

Pose-Standing with knife and gun in each hand with a sapped sentry[blu] in the background. 

Thanks so much for being generous

Pls make dis profile picture; If you can't include some things thats fine  :)

Class- Sniper

Team- BLU

Weapons: Australium Sniper Rifle, jarate, stock machete.

Cosmetics: Blizzardy Storm Cold Killer, Snow Scoper, and Sir Hootsalot, winter style.

Pose: He is on the right side of the screen, pointing the Sniper Rifle close to the bottom left, but just a bit more up. His teeth are visible clenching, sort of making an angry face. Everything else is blue sky, with some snow falling down.

Thanks!

Spy (Red)

[Weapons] Aussie Ambassador, Festive Knife, Dead ringer, sapper. [cosmetics] Green energy Detective Noir painted white, Orbiting TF Logo le party phantom, and blood banker. 

Any halloween map with a darker theme. 

Pose-Standing with knife and gun in each hand with a sapped sentry[blu] in the background. 

Thanks so much for being generous

Ok, it's done. Sorry for the wait but I wasn't home yesterday. Also I didn't include the Dead ringer because I didn't know where to place it. I tried making it look like its in a pocket but it just looked weird. Hope ya like :) -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299419549

Pls make dis profile picture; If you can't include some things thats fine  :)

Class- Sniper

Team- BLU

Weapons: Australium Sniper Rifle, jarate, stock machete.

Cosmetics: Blizzardy Storm Cold Killer, Snow Scoper, and Sir Hootsalot, winter style.

Pose: He is on the right side of the screen, pointing the Sniper Rifle close to the bottom left, but just a bit more up. His teeth are visible clenching, sort of making an angry face. Everything else is blue sky, with some snow falling down.

Thanks!

So here it is. I'm so sorry that I suck at making profile pictures ;-; Also the snow scopers texture is broken in SFM which means I can't paint it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299471157

Sorry if I sound a bit mean but you should use SSAO i think it would make your posters look a lot better.

Nah, you aren't being mean. Actually thanks for reminding me about that. I forgot to look up how to use SSAO.

Ok, it's done. Sorry for the wait but I wasn't home yesterday. Also I didn't include the Dead ringer because I didn't know where to place it. I tried making it look like its in a pocket but it just looked weird. Hope ya like :) -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299419549

Wow. very Impressive! Thank you so so much for doing this free of charge.

• 1 month later...

Profile Picture:

Spy Red

Green Bills, Green Viewfinder, Green Mercs Muffler and regular knife.

Dustbowl.

Standing Still With Knife Out.

Poster:

Sniper Blu

Aces High Larrikin Robin, A Colour Of A Gentlemans Business Pants, Green Mercs Muffler, If you can do specialized killstreak sniper rifle with hot rod? If not regular sniper rifle and when the sniper has his hand waving in the air.

Steel Last Point.

Hey there and thanks in advance!

Decided to lump 2 requests into one, saves everyone time :)

SFM:

Engineer

Burning Engineers Cap (Balaclava paint)

Antarctic Researcher

Scotch Saver

Use your imagination! Do whatever you want, although a snowy map would be great!

Pixel Art:

If you could pixelify my profile pic, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks, dabaers

Archived