What's your main class and the loadout that you use most of the time on that class? Why did you main that class and why did you choose that loadout?

WakeUpFever

Same for Syringe Guns. I can't aim that for shit.

I got better with Syringe Guns after playing VSH/FF2 for a while. Same with the Grenade Launcher and sniping (amazingly).

I got better with Syringe Guns after playing VSH/FF2 for a while. Same with the Grenade Launcher and sniping (amazingly).

I'm better using a Grenade Launcher than a Syringe Gun even though they pretty much have the same physics.

Maybe it's because I CAN'T SEE THE DAMN SYRINGES, which makes me unable to properly lead them into my target. :/

Soldier

Original(Whats better than a dildo rocket)

Gunboats/Shotgun (Depends on the situation and whether I am roamer / pocket)

Disciplinary Action/Escape Plan (Whip2OP / escaping death)

I'm better using a Grenade Launcher than a Syringe Gun even though they pretty much have the same physics.

Maybe it's because I CAN'T SEE THE DAMN SYRINGES, which makes me unable to properly lead them into my target. :/

Edit: It looked like Syringes moved faster, but it seems they move slower. Odd.

Try this: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/sprites/4563

It helps to see where they go, only problem is it's on for any medic's needles.

Also if you have somewhat decent hearing/headphones, you can hear the DR uncloak from a mile away.

I always hear that cloak. People think that everyone on tf2 is a nub so they decloak anywhere from my experience.

only problem is it's on for any medic's needles.

Only real downside I see for that is blocking of view by teammates and some minor lag, since I see the upside of being able to see where Syringes go and avoiding them easily.

Archived