Questions about donating

Clockwork

I am looking to donate some items to receive donation perks.  However, I have a few questions about the process:

The low tier perks are awarded at a donation  of "$5+".  If I donate exactly $5 worth of items, will I get the perks, or will I need to donate some value greater than $5?

The one of the perks is refreshing your trade every few hours you are online.  Do I need to stay online until the end of that amount of time for my trades to refresh, or will my trades refresh instantly when I come online if they have not been refreshed in that amount of time?

How soon after donating can I expect my perks to be awarded?

The donation page says that I can be given an extra 25 classified listings if I follow backpack.tf on twitter.  Do I already have to be a donor to get these extra listings?

Thanks to anyone who can give me some answers.

1. If you donate $5, that should work.

2. If you stay on, it will autobump. It will also bump when you come online.

3. Almost instantly.

4. No. Just join on twitter :3

You are welcome!

1. You only need to donate a minimum of $5 to get the perks. The "+" signifies amounts greater than $5 (but less than $10) will only provide perks for the $5 mark.

2. After 'x' amount of time has passed, your classified listings will bump whenever you come Online. You don't need to be Online for the entire time.

3. Give it up to 10 minutes for the donation to go through. If 10 minutes have passed and you still haven't received your perks, create a ticket using the ticket system on these forums.

4. No. You only need to link your Twitter account.

2. If you stay on, it will autobump. It will also bump when you come online.

Specifically (From my observations) every time you refresh or open a new page, anywhere on the site I think, it checks whether it's been x amount of time (whatever amount of time your autobump is), and if it's been at least that long since your listings were bumped, it bumps them.

Archived