Things that disturbs you but really shouldn't?

Bakgrund

One thing imo that's annoying as fuck is when people press the button when they are going to cross the road, for a green light, but walks on red anwyay, so it builds up a huge line of cars, even though nobody's waiting for green. :angry:

What's some really god damn annoying shit that regualarly occurs to you, but is annoying as hell?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People telling me to open a crate.

When others talk with sore throats, irritates me some-what. Don't ask me why.

OPEN THE CRATE GOD DAMN IT

When I take interest in a woman and start getting to know her. Hang out with here. Talk on the phone every night etc. But then by the end of the week you hear that she started dating a guy behind your back and led you on without telling you. Then when you see the guy your like, goddamn I could have done much better than him. Honestly, I wish this didn't bother me but it does.

When I take interest in a female and start getting to know her. Hang out with here. Talk on the phone every night etc. But then by the end of the week you hear that she started dating a guy behind your back and led you on without telling you. Then when you see the guy your like, goddamn I could have done much better than him. Honestly, I wish this didn't bother me but it does.

that would disturb most people, I can understand that disturbing you.

When I take interest in a female and start getting to know her. Hang out with here. Talk on the phone every night etc. But then by the end of the week you hear that she started dating a guy behind your back and led you on without telling you. Then when you see the guy your like, goddamn I could have done much better than him. Honestly, I wish this didn't bother me but it does.

When people refer to women as females.

Marijuana smoke. Shit's annoying.

People that bitch about the friendzone.

Little kids on servers, screaming into the mic.

Little kids that try to act mature by being rebellious in a very stupid way.

People in MvM that dress up like noobs and purposely play horribly and can't be kicked until the timer is up.

Little kids in my TF2.

Little kids in general.

When people chew with their mouth open while breathing with their mouth open. It's worse if they're smacking their lips.

I can't stand it when pedestrians (unfortunately a higher percentage of certain minority races) just jaywalk across the street with cars approaching in both directions and having the attitude like they own the road while we have to stop to avoid hitting them. The worst is when I see it on the way to work and you get these women that do it while walking their kids across the street. So fucking rude and the entitlement just reeks to high heaven. It's called a fucking crosswalk, try it out. 

When people differentiate the terms "women" and "females". Same thing.

Except they're not, woman refers to a female human, female alone refers to just a gender. Calling a woman simply "female" is condescending and removing the whole human aspect.

One thing imo that's annoying as fuck is when people press the button when they are going to cross the road, for a green light, but walks on red anwyay, so it builds up a huge line of cars, even though nobody's waiting for green. :angry:

What's some really god damn annoying shit that regualarly occurs to you, but is annoying as hell?

Fun fact: That button does not even change the light.  Traffic is WAY more important than pedestrians. There's no way that anyone would ever stop cars, thus messing with the timing of all the surrounding lights, to let some people go by.  All that button does is make the "walky man" appear when you are allowed to cross.  Depending on the particular signal, that walky man won't appear even when you can cross unless you press the button.

Therefore, not only does pressing the button many times not speed the light up any more than a single time, even a single time doesn't speed it up.  Get patient.  

Archived