cleverpun

Fallout 1 and 2 had a tragically bad interface. They redeemed the series by making it a 3D FPS; modernizing it kept all its good qualities while making it more accessible.

New Vegas > 3 The gameplay was less engaging and the storyline was noticabely less well put-together. The brotherhood as good guys is an ineffective characterization. They are way more interesting when they are xenophobic jerks.

Honest Hearts = best DLC, because Joshua Graham is in it.

Also, Pimp-Boy 3 billion = best equip. Repair is the best skill.

Discuss these or other things.

I still prefer 3 over NV because it has much better atmosphere and atmosphere plays an important role for me when it comes to post-apocalyptic games yet I like how NV is "non-linear" compared to 3.

P.S. Fat man is the best weapon.  

I've played Fallout 1 and 2 when I was a lot younger, I wasn't into them. I was into stuff like online mp mechwarrior 3 and starsiege tribes. 

I played fallout 3 when it came out on xbox 360, and fell in love with the fallout universe. I subsequently went back and tried fallout 1 and 2. Fallout 1 was just... I couldn't get into it. Fallout 2 was really difficult for me as well, I kept dying. I couldn't figure out how to level my guy properly and gave up. Then fallout new vegas came out and holy shit was I blown away.

Personally I'm a HUGE fallout fan, I fucking love the game series. I love everything about it's dark sense of humour, and its level and questing and exploration aspects. New vegas was really funny as well. Old world blues is possibly the best DLC made for a game, EVER. And I'm hyped as hell for Fallout 4.

As for whats the best games, New vegas is a lot better then fallout 3. the dc wasteland always felt really weird to me. I didn't like all the invisible walls. the quests in fallout 3 are quite good, though. same with new vegas. fallout 3 with a mod pack called wanderers edition makes the game a lot more challenging and fun. 

I played 3 for 10 hours and my save file crashed 

also does it still use the windows live game interface? that's shitty. 

I have them on ps3 and are one of my favorite games. 

I liked how in new vegas they made a different moral model. One city can adore you while another hate you, and you can join different factions. That was interesting. 

Fallout 1 and 2 had a tragically bad interface. They redeemed the series by making it a 3D FPS; modernizing it kept all its good qualities while making it more accessible.

New Vegas > 3 The gameplay was less engaging and the storyline was noticabely less well put-together. The brotherhood as good guys is an ineffective characterization. They are way more interesting when they are xenophobic jerks.

Honest Hearts = best DLC, because Joshua Graham is in it.

Also, Pimp-Boy 3 billion = best equip. Repair is the best skill.

No.

I played 3 for 10 hours and my save file crashed 

also does it still use the windows live game interface? that's shitty. 

it does, i forgot to mention this is why i never play it anymore. im not playing any game that uses gfwl its fucking terrible

Fallout 1 and 2 > Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Call me crazy, but I feel it was more fun playing the oldies as opposed to the new ones.

It was actually enjoyable to see how turn based fallout was, especially the variable deaths that the newer ones somehow lacked...

Also I found this hilarious low intelligence play through written:

Archived