2 Quick SFM Questions

Kevin the Chicken God

just have 3 quick questions about SFM

Question 1: how do you sharpen out motion blur in your image? Whenever Im using one of the stock sequences or a moving effect, the moving parts have motion blur in every frame I try.

Question 2: How do you work with aperture correctly? most good SFMers have the character is center frame and the background slightly blurred out. I assumed this was the aperture camera setting, but whenever I mess with it my entire image looks all blurry

I had a 3rd one I might edit in but I forgot about it :S

Remembered! Question 3: how do you brighten effects after darkening the map using tonemapscale? whenever I darken the map to add lighting, the effects become mostly unnoticeable

im a complete nub, so any help is useful

just have 3 quick questions about SFM

Question 1: how do you sharpen out motion blur in your image? Whenever Im using one of the stock sequences or a moving effect, the moving parts have motion blur in every frame I try.

Question 2: How do you work with aperture correctly? most good SFMers have the character is center frame and the background slightly blurred out. I assumed this was the aperture camera setting, but whenever I mess with it my entire image looks all blurry

I had a 3rd one I might edit in but I forgot about it :S

Remembered! Question 3: how do you brighten effects after darkening the map using tonemapscale? whenever I darken the map to add lighting, the effects become mostly unnoticeable

im a complete nub, so any help is useful

Archived