Luckiest Drop Week

♥Prof. Sugarcube♥

What was your Luckiest Drop Week on TF2?

Includes: Crafts, Drops and Unboxes!

My Luckiest Drop Week, I have 3!

My First Luckiest was when I was noob; I found a Madame Dixie, then 2 days later, I found a Sight For Sore Eyes!

My Second Luckiest was when I unboxed my First Unusual. N&B Noble. As Cancer as it might be, I miss it.

My Third Luckiest was only 2 months ago; I found a Dr. Whoa and a L'il Snaggletooth consecutively!

Share your Luck with us!

I saw some guy do a mass unbox on an unusual server and he unboxed a Stormy Larriken. I decided to use 1 key on my lowest # crate and unboxed a Planets Halogen Headlamp.

I found "how unlucky I am"

The luckiest I've ever gotten was when I crafted Buck Turner All-Stars, a Double-Cross Comm, and some other nice miscs in one sitting.

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

This dropped for me in dota while I was playing.

And that was the best week for dota  

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Inscribed%20Crazed%20Tassels%20of%20the%20Black%20Death 

This dropped from a mission in csgo on the 1st day the item was released 

Best week for CSGO

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/AK-47%20%7C%20Jet%20Set%20%28Minimal%20Wear%29 

And for tf2 

2 meet the medic taunts in a row 2 years ago

My luckiest drop week would have to be this week. Found a Name Tag and then found another just a few days ago.

Oh, I also found an Australium Axtinguisher and Australium Sniper Rifle in my 3rd and 5th tours respectively.

(Those name tags tho...)

My luckiest week would have to be when I got my Australium rocket launcher; I was on my third tour, but none of my friends were playing with me anymore, and I was tired of playing alone, so I decided that my third tour would be my last. During the final map I needed, I was being insulted by 2 players in my party since they were a couple and one would not stop bitching how they wanted engie; when I offered to switch off, they went "Oh no, you're okay I guess". When the map was done, I was the last on the list to have my drops show, but another person from my party skipped a few and got to mine early and he started screaming that I got an australium RL; not only was I so happy to have gotten one, but I also pissed off one of the 2 in the couple that were bitching at me earlier since he was a solly main and wanted to get one. It was so satisfying (^-^)

Found a Noh Mercy and a Grey paint consecutively. I gave away the grey paint, but I have the Noh Mercy to this day.

Edit: 150th post, hori shet

it was about 2 years ago, i found a buckaroos hat, gold paint (which i put on it) and builders blueprints.. all from drops in 1 week

I always get my hats drops at two a week, then nothing for AGES. Have ever done after my first one.
First one was a Tyrannus, then a Virtual Reality Helmet.

The was an occasion last month where in one evening, I got a Fortified Compound drop which I immediately sold for 3.11 (I was in a trade server (Boo! Hiss!) and then got a Bonedolier drop, and then token-crafted a three-rune blade X3

some dude unboxed a logo cone, scorching rifleman, and something else all in the same day.

'Twas a Green Fetti Frickin Sweet Ninja Hood. The lucky bugger X3

'Twas a Green Fetti Frickin Sweet Ninja Hood. The lucky bugger X3

Oh yeah that, that he sold instantly for an 8 bud unusual.

I can't say I've had lucky weeks...

but...

I found a Caffeine Cooler (which I swapped for a level 52 one) and A Deep Commitment to Purple paint in the same week...

Once I found a Cool Cat Cardigan...

Archived